Another meet arranged by some friends

<TABLE class=ipbtable cellSpacing=1><TBODY><TR><TD class=row2 vAlign=center width="1%">Hockyguy171</TD><TD class=row2 vAlign=top width="99%"><!-- POSTED DATE DIV -->
to_post_off.gif
Apr 23 2006, 01:25 AM
<!-- REPORT / DELETE / EDIT / QUOTE DIV -->
Post #14
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=post1 vAlign=top>

Track Racer
pip.gif
pip.gif
pip.gif

Group: Mazda Members
Member No.: 15,239

spacer.gif

</TD><TD class=post1 id=post-main-664239 vAlign=top width="100%"><!-- THE POST 664239 --><!--quoteo(post=664217:date=Apr 22 2006, 08:45 PM:name=lapis_blue_beast)-->QUOTE(lapis_blue_beast @ Apr 22 2006, 08:45 PM)
<!--quotec-->
Dude....there's a hopkinton meet going on like tomorrow....go to that
<!--QuoteEnd-->
<!--QuoteEEnd-->

Suppose to be in the 40's and rainy and windy. O ya its not for just 6's so its gunna blow, I hate protege's and all those other gay cars.
<!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_664239--><!-- THE POST --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>ya, this is a meet i wanna go to, ya right!! we invite all comers...NEPOC rules...sorry!

That is just one reply there were actually a lot of people who were going to go had it not been for the weather.. Too damn cold and icky.. But hey I thought I would extend the invite don't jump down my throat. I am being cordial... \

not jumping down your throat, it was his comments that i was referring to.....i appreciate the invite, but when someone is is putting down our protege;s well, it wouldn't be a fun meet, thats all...thanks for the invite though..:) .seems like a lot of drama in that thread....maybe it's just me...(shrug)

bazooka joe said:
not jumping down your throat, it was his comments that i was referring to.....i appreciate the invite, but when someone is is putting down our protege;s well, it wouldn't be a fun meet, thats all...thanks for the invite though..:) .seems like a lot of drama in that thread....maybe it's just me...(shrug)
yah, but if we show up with a protege crew (and one rx-8, heh), then you can still hang out with and talk to the people who are nice, and just ignore the people who talked s*** about the proteges (which there probably is not that many.. what, one guy?)

oh yeah, Hockyguy171's (can't spell hockey?) birthday in the profile shows up as July 1987, not even 19 yet. I bet his parents bought him the car.

Last edited:
The last Mazda6 gathering we went to they didn't exactly socialize with us (except Craig of course). What-eva!

27th? Holy crap a meet I'll be home for sweet. I'll go if other people are going, I haven't even read where it is haha.

Any meets in june? Im coming home june 1st to like uhh I dunno sometime when I get bored of being in MA hahaha. Its my sisters wedding on the 3rd, but after that I can meet up.....who is game?

NeverSober said:
Any meets in june? Im coming home june 1st to like uhh I dunno sometime when I get bored of being in MA hahaha. Its my sisters wedding on the 3rd, but after that I can meet up.....who is game?

sure we can come up with some meet chris.......

-R

NeverSober said:

isnt your sister younger than you?

So the meet is on whether you choose to come and hang out is your choice... There will be a bunch of people grillin and wiffle ballin so stop by and bring your own meat!

mazda6gal said:
So the meet is on whether you choose to come and hang out is your choice... There will be a bunch of people grillin and wiffle ballin so stop by and bring your own meat!

really mazda6gal, thank you for the invite...i appreciate it! who's going for the forum here? anyone? looks like a pretty tough day...?

Hey early bird...what's up? Yea...nasty weather out. Installing rear Brembos and going to a friends BBQ today. Hope it does not rain too much later.

altspace said:
Hey early bird...what's up? Yea...nasty weather out. Installing rear Brembos and going to a friends BBQ today. Hope it does not rain too much later.
hey, have a good time at the bbq!

:( a meet that I could almost make it too. Too bad I'm in Montreal :) (canada)

Has it stopped raining in New England yet?

unfortunately, i am only probably getting out of work around 3pm today. probably too late for the meet.

Back