Another Dealer to Avoid

MASTERNC

:
04 Mazda 3i 5-speed (Strato Blue)
I know that the options are becoming more limited due to Tomsic Mazda closing in Washington County, but do try to avoid Rohrich Mazda.

First, when I purchased the car, they failed to notarize the title document. While I did get the title and am against the notarization stuff, I was told later by a notary that technically what they did was illegal. Furthermore, under car type, they put "M3" instead of listing "sedan" or the like. As a result, PennDOT classifies my Mazda3 sedan as a wagon. I just noticed this when I got my registration renewal and hope I don't get in trouble come inspection time. To change the record involves getting a new title and paying $22.50

Second, when I went for an oil change, I was very disappointed. I had to pick my car up by 6 PM, which meant dodging traffic on West Liberty Avenue. Furthermore, they tried to charge me $50 for a simple oil change and left candy wrappers in my car. Thankfully, I had a coupon which cut the total to half of that. When I called to complain, I was given a run-around, including the excuse that my particular model needed a "cartridge" filter (as was listed on the invoice). However, I quickly discovered that the 2.0L engine did NOT need a cartridge filter. I think their prices are highway robbery (probably due to the VW franchise). The coupons they send me keep getting more expensive: now an oil change coupon is $30.

I told them I'm never going back to their dealership again and I encourage others to do the same.

i've heard bad things about rohrich as well. I drive about 30 miles to have mine serviced at Billco in wexford. They are pretty straight forward and do a decent job with my car.

I've had good luck with Hamilton in Irwin. They're parts dept. sucks but service is good and the service manager is easy to deal with.

problem is they dont deal in MS parts

im pretty much stuck between Billco - wexford or smail - greensburg

not much of a choice there for us speeders

Stay away from Smail. I bought my car there, and they were the ones who cause all the issues with me Mazda N/A, another member (who works for a mazda dealer) and themselves when the "flash" was released. (make a long story short, they went through paperwork on my seat and caused major issues)

I deal with Billco now, and nothing but great things to say about them. Ask for Greg when you call though, he is the best Writeup guy out there. :D

Back