An invitation(call-out) for Pirana and Tease

Pirana admitted he lost the first time, what's the problem with that?
Props to him for even trying a new car that wasn't broken in that he wasn't familiar with.
No disrespect to Discreet or anyone else here.
I say run again and see who wins now that Pirana is familiar with his car and that it's broken in.
I'm impressed the MSP hangs with these guys regardless.

MS MSP said:
Pirana admitted he lost the first time, what's the problem with that?
Props to him for even trying a new car that wasn't broken in that he wasn't familiar with.
No disrespect to Discreet or anyone else here.
I say run again and see who wins now that Pirana is familiar with his car and that it's broken in.
I'm impressed the MSP hangs with these guys regardless.
Haha (scratch) Wrong word. EDIT:

I'm impressed the STI hangs with these guys regardless.(sssh)

Last edited:
I'am not upset at Discreet, I was warned way before about his attitude regarding racing, but I just cant seem to understand ProParts attitude in this discussion. He needs to put more emphasis in his business so he doesnt need a Paypal fund for a rod bearing.

Pirana said:
I'am not upset at Discreet, I was warned way before about his attitude regarding racing, but I just cant seem to understand ProParts attitude in this discussion. He needs to put more emphasis in his business so he doesnt need a Paypal fund for a rod bearing.
When does Buisness = Personal Business?(scratch) LoL Get it right bud. (fu) I deleted my post since your reaction was like a little girl.
Either way, Discreet inviting you back. Back on track now. Why don't you go race him after the 1/8th mile track. While your at it... try to get some (lick)Your starting to get all(flame) on me.

Last edited:
Is that all you have to say, pointing your little mouse to the smilies. Dont you have any constructive or intelligent remarks.

Pirana said:
Why dont he race from a stop
not this again......u know the "AWD vs FWD from a stop" discussion is about to happen. U get the advantage from a stop, and he gets screwed. Racing from a dig, and from a roll is the only way to settle this.

Pirana said:
Is that all you have to say, pointing your little mouse to the smilies. Dont you have any constructive or intelligent remarks.
LOL OKAY HERE YOU GO..
AWD > FWD IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR?

IM NOT TRYING TO START A TYPING WAR WITH YOU OH MIGHTY ONE (bowdown) JUST ASKED IF YOU WERE GOING TO RACE HIM AFTER YOUR 1/8TH MILE EVENT.

Pirana said:
warned? (dunno) (sssh)
now this is getting rediculous...
Pirana admitting to losing yes...but due to driver error..car was too new, not used to it, and loud noises distracting him(bike) ...that just doesnt sound to me like he took it as a loss but more like a wash out.

I LOVE THE SMILIES(lick)

Guys, this is rediculous. I'm not gonna say much, but to say that I know Vic, and he doesn't like to BS, and talk s*** to people kind of like me. All he wanted was a friendly race, not some s***-talk fest, or instigation by members from other parts unknown. Maurice has made the invitation. Let it be. If they race again, hopefully all the instigaters will STFU! I have respect for both of them, but know Vic to be an on-the-level guy, not some arrogant **** that ProCarParts is making him out to be.

LinuxRacr said:
Guys, this is rediculous. I'm not gonna say much, but to say that I know Vic, and he doesn't like to BS, and talk s*** to people kind of like me. All he wanted was a friendly race, not some s***-talk fest, or instigation by members from other parts unknown. Maurice has made the invitation. Let it be. If they race again, hopefully all the instigaters will STFU! I have respect for both of them, but know Vic to be an on-the-level guy, not some arrogant **** that ProCarParts is making him out to be.
Linux.. That hurts calling me an altezza company like ProCarParts... Its ProPartsUSA BTW.

I totally repsect you and i agree with what you say 99% of the time... This is the 1% that I will have to disagree with you.

Stating this comment.
Pirana said:
(bike) Give me a call when you hit the 12's on the 1/4(spank)
Come on now... Thats all I gotta say... Whos the instigater now.

BACK ON TOPIC NOW. Discreet you ready to show them whos the fastest Street Protege in the world EVAR!(evil)

Last edited:
ProPartsUSA.COM said:
LOL OKAY HERE YOU GO..
AWD > FWD IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR?.
No, like you stated, it sounds like an excuse to me.

ProPartsUSA.COM said:
IM NOT TRYING TO START A TYPING WAR WITH YOU OH MIGHTY ONE (bowdown) JUST ASKED IF YOU WERE GOING TO RACE HIM AFTER YOUR 1/8TH MILE EVENT.
Yes, I will race him, its just a matter of getting together again.

Pirana said:
No, like you stated, it sounds like an excuse to me.

Yes, I will race him, its just a matter of getting together again.
Good deal. I will be awaitin g the outcome of the race.

Its not an excuse because we already know we would lose... Not because of driver error... power or anything. AWD > FWD.

I'am not the instigator (look at Discreet's signature and for that matter yours), it was a friendly reminder of what STis are doing in the track. You just have to take it all out of proportion.

I dont really know Maurice or Pirana....met Maurice once...cool guy...talked to Pirana once or twice through PM's...great help! Honestly, I have to ask...does that race really matter guys? In my opinion...nope just another street race/ and or track race that happened. End of story and life goes on guys....just my $.02

Black-Knights said:
I dont really know Maurice or Pirana....met Maurice once...cool guy...talked to Pirana once or twice through PM's...great help! Honestly, I have to ask...does that race really matter guys? In my opinion...nope just another street race/ and or track race that happened. End of story and life goes on guys....just my $.02
Well said.

Back