Amber Foglights???

BoPro5

:
03.5 Protege5
i want to put amber bulbs in my fog lights on my P5 but the last bulbs i tried came out to be an ugly lemon yellow color. I want an amber thats going to match those little orange dots in the headlights.

Does anyone have suggestions for the bulbs i should get?

vinyl wrap, they sell all different colors for super cheap, like 10 bucks shipped off ebay, i've wrapped multiple fogs in yellow and got a nice deep yellow without buying new bulbs, so just do what i did but get orange, easy as cake. (keep in mind i've seen our fogs in orange and when they match the turn signals they look kinda wierd)

anyways ebay search, and also its cake to put on, just use a hair drier

didnt someone say that the apexcone hids wont fit? clearance issues I think. I would do the overlays (they sort of protect the glass too)

didnt someone say that the apexcone hids wont fit? clearance issues I think. I would do the overlays (they sort of protect the glass too)

Hm...I don't know. I did it :). I had to slightly modify the install but only ever so slightly. Honestly, I can't remember what I did but I could go take pictures if you guys eventually want to do it, I love em

true - i now longer have my fogs cause some dildo went through my parking light and smashed my foglight and broke it but the wrap kept the fog intake and it still worked despite being hit

i have the spare yellow wrapped fog if you want it i guess

Back