Aluminum pedal covers

Camshaft

:
2011 Mazda2
Hi there, I stopped at the dealership today to price out the Mazdaspeed3 pedal covers for my car. Imagine my surprise when they came back at $590 for the gas pedal alone! Apparently it has to be ordered as the whole assembly. I found these on eBay but I'm suspicious: https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)
I hate buying cheap knockoff crap, but honestly, who is going to pay that much for aluminum pedals? Let me know if you're running these, or if there's a better option out there.

Dealer option for the Mazda 2.. got them when I got my car. I have no idea what they cost, as I got the car/pedals 1.5 years ago lol.

No idea how the stock pedals are, but these pedals are good for Heel/toe.

Nice - I'll look into it. We may not have that as a US dealer option. I never noticed before...

Nice! I love those pedals.. one of my favourite things about the car.

Don't buy the covers from ebay. I got them but never installed. The dead pedal doesn't fit well and the accel pedal is a silly shape.

Last edited:
Hasn't been a lot of discussion about aftermarket pedal pads. I'm curious what people think of these:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

41VzSCvV3cL.jpg

Anybody ever try RAZO pads? What brands are supposed to be good? I don't need the best set ever. Just something that doesn't look cheap and is durable.

Last edited:
If I were going with generic aftermarkets, I think I'd just get a set of Sparco or OMP pedal covers. At least you know the quality is there and they're functional in terms of grip and stuff. Those Carbing ones look pretty cool too, but probably much harder to get and I'd suspect more expensive if you can find them.

You could also just go with the classic racer trick of peeling the rubber pedal pads off and sticking skateboard grip tape on the metal pedals, but obviously that doesn't look anywhere near as cool. I have it on the E30 and it works pretty well, though.

My WRX and 8th Gen Si had metal pedals with rubber "dots" in them, and they worked pretty well. I wouldn't mind a set like that but it seems like the only really good option is the one from the dealer that you can't get here.

Back