Alpine cd changer ???

Hi Any idea/suggestions where a good place would be to mount a cd changer so that its out of the way and wont skip too much? I tried too fit it in the glove box but It was just a inch too wide too fit in the glove box when it closes.

Ususaly a glove box mount has to cut the back of the gloe box out to fit. The alpine if a 6 disk may fit under the seat

Thanks for the suggestion. I was wondering though since there are vents under the seat would a lot of hot/cold air be bad for the cd changer?

I oubt it would actualy affect it that much. The cd changer is build to withstand 0 degree weather in canada all the way through 110 in Arizona. It should be fine

Always nice to bring back an old thread...

at least you know I've used the SEARCH feature first.

Anyways, I'm looking to mount a CD changer in my Protege sedan. I prefer the trunk and was wondering where in the trunk other members have mounted their changers. On the floor of the trunk seems like it would be a bad idea (especially if I needed to change a flat tire). Under the rear deck seems like the most logical place. However, the only level point is dead center and I would be covering my trunk light. Suggestions? pics? thanx.

Under the front seat is still an option, that's where mine is. Maybe you could move the light out of the way in the trunk and install it there.

chuyler1 said:
Under the front seat is still an option, that's where mine is. Maybe you could move the light out of the way in the trunk and install it there.

Thanx for the idea...I checked it out and the light looks like it would be very easy to move. I'd just have to drill a like-size hole or widen an already existing hole. Now all I need to do is pick a HU

Back