all team bash 6-7-09

SPEED DEMON

:
08 ms3, 08 cx7, 91 roadster
project M invites all houston and surrounding area mazdas old and new to join us for all team bash sunday june 7th at bear creek park. the last meets we have attended have been a pretty good turn out. there are a lot of mazda newbs popping up here and there and what a better way to welcome mazda peeps than a bad ass bb-q. project M will be meeting up at the marqe garrage at 11a.m. so we can roll out together around noon.

http://www.marqehouston.com/map-directions.htm

anyone can meet us there and roll with us if they choose or you can just meet up with us at the park. if you want to park with us it is a good idea to meet up with us at 11 a.m. we will try to have enough food (hot dogs and hamburgers) to feed everyone with a flying m on your hood. if you choose to bring your own we will let you borrow our pits. as for beer, no 2 people drink the same so bring your own. i look forward to watching our mazda community grow. lets show um how its done houston!

brotha from anotha motha...you know im in and REPRESENTING Project "M"..hope more mazda and all kinds of mazdas show up. We ALWAYS have a good time when we have meets, so come out and have a great time (beer)

am I allowed to bring a Subaru to the event???? :)

sure...just take the mazda emblem off the msp and put it on the sti. nobody will notice. if i had a nickle for every time my car was mistaken for the new wrx i would have a dollar. lol

Last edited:
sure...just take the mazda emblem off the msp and put it on the sti. nobody will notice. if i had a nickle for every time my car was mistaken for the new wrx i would have a dollar. lol

there will be plenty of this (drunk) thats for sure..lol (thinkbeer) (headbang) (drinks)

Latest posts

Back