aligning dumpt coilover set ups????

kudakev615

:
pro5
i was gonna be installing my ksports this sunday and planned on going pretty low with these. but my question is what do you guys do for alignments on your super low suspension set ups? i know alot of honda kids run zero toe at all four corners to help minimize tire wear, has anybody done this? any suggestion on camber and toe setting suggestions are welcome. i am an ase certified master tech with access to an alignment rack 7 days a week so i know what i am doing. if you tell my im am stupid for doing this and that i will destory my already crappy qualit ksports, i really dont care. my tein basics are gonna be sent off to get rebuilt and i just wanna see how low this p5 can go with ksports;) is there any help here or will i just hear (cricket)

of course everyone will have their own opinion, but here's my set up.
my isnt super low, but pretty low w/bc's. I have my camber set -2.25* front and -2.0 rear.
Toe is set at 0 front and rear. Caster isnt adjustable....shame. hehe
car rails nicely with this set up.
good luck!

good looking out og. what size tire you running? i am running 205-50-16 on stockers but gonna going to 205-45-16 when my volks get in. i am just looking for a really low setup and maximize tire life. i know that im gonna eat up tires but i can get khumos on the low. they are "throw away" tires:)

sub to see what comes of this.. all of a sudden its like everyone has coilovers.

no worries man. on my stockers I'm running 205/45/16...cheapy Nankangs. lol I also have a set of Rota Subzero's with 215/45/16.

good looking out og. what size tire you running? i am running 205-50-16 on stockers but gonna going to 205-45-16 when my volks get in. i am just looking for a really low setup and maximize tire life. i know that im gonna eat up tires but i can get khumos on the low. they are "throw away" tires:)

currently i run:

-1.5 front camber
2.5 front caster
0.05 front total toe
0.01 steer ahead
-2.2 rear camber
0.27 rear total toe
0.11 thrust angle

no tire wear problems at all.

Get dumpt and run full camber and 0 on everything ha ha. Jk.

I did a driveway alignment in 20 minutes and it drives fine.
But im more about offset then subtle stance

i guess the word "dumpt" is just a nashville slang. some ppl say slammed, low, scrappin, i guess we just use the word dumpt:)

Back