Age of MSP owners?

lol, nice, yea i love my car so damn much, i think my girlfriend is jeleous

I know that feeling (drinks), my g/f will find any excuse to give me s*** about my other love. I will always tell her: "hey common I spent so much money on you it almost doesn't seem fair to the Car" (upyours)

I know that feeling (drinks), my g/f will find any excuse to give me s*** about my other love. I will always tell her: "hey common I spent so much money on you it almost doesn't seem fair to the Car" (upyours)

hahahha, exactly, my car isn't even running and she's jeleous, but i do spoil her too, she deserves it, talking about both of them now :)

I just broke up with my GF of 3 years cause she pretty much said me or the car no joke, and i picked my sexy spicy orange MSP. I miss her but i love my cars, car events, and going to the track. And working on my s*** every weekend.

I just broke up with my GF of 3 years cause she pretty much said me or the car no joke, and i picked my sexy spicy orange MSP. I miss her but i love my cars, car events, and going to the track. And working on my s*** every weekend.

(guitar)(guitar)(guitar)(guitar)(guitar)(guitar) (guitar)(guitar)(guitar)(guitar)(guitar)

Your car will bring you many bitches, but your b**** won't bring you any cars.

i've been dating mine for almost a month now, it's going great and it's the happiest i've been in very very long time, i told my girl that when the car is up and running i'm gonna be working on it every weekend, i got "The Look", so i made her a deal, one day a weekend i have to work on the car and you can even help me, she is actually willing to learn so that's good

(guitar)(guitar)(guitar)(guitar)(guitar)(guitar) (guitar)(guitar)(guitar)(guitar)(guitar)

Your car will bring you many bitches, but your b**** won't bring you any cars.

True, i have been thinking of that i just need to get out lol. My buddy just went back to school up at IUP so i know he wants me to come up there so ill pick out some of the freshmans lol.(boobs)

I really have the felling that its going to come down to that with me at some point. I've been with my GF for 3 years 4 in two months and every once in a while I get "the look" and the sigh when I bring a tool outside of the house...

I really have the felling that its going to come down to that with me at some point. I've been with my GF for 3 years 4 in two months and every once in a while I get "the look" and the sigh when I bring a tool outside of the house...

lol yep your in trouble. Choose wisely (cough)MSP(cough)

Relationships and Cars???

Too all those guys out there having issues balancing cars and relationships... it's really not that hard! I mean I hated cars and then my husband gave me his 03 MSP and I think I love my car more than him! LOL I s*** you not, I am more excited about fixin it up than he ever was and it's going to be great! I guess there is some kind of nice thing about liking cars...at least now we can bond while we pimp our rides :)

Does anybody know of any websites that have basic/cheap body kits? Let me know!!!(dance)

Too all those guys out there having issues balancing cars and relationships... it's really not that hard! I mean I hated cars and then my husband gave me his 03 MSP and I think I love my car more than him! LOL I s*** you not, I am more excited about fixin it up than he ever was and it's going to be great! I guess there is some kind of nice thing about liking cars...at least now we can bond while we pimp our rides :)

Does anybody know of any websites that have basic/cheap body kits? Let me know!!!(dance)

ya but when you GF hates your car cause its loud and fast, and she knows very lil about cars cause she hates them it makes it a lil hard lol. I wish you where my GF lol.

Back