AFC-SplitSecond PSC1 Map Library

Hello Everyone,
My Name is James and I am new to the forums.

440cc SSAFC map on excell spreadsheet for MSP 2003.5

I have searched forever and I am having trouble opening the zip files for the SSAFC maps for the MSP 2003.5 with 440cc injectors! I have given up un my unichip, which is for sale, with Pnp harness; and switched to the SSAFC psc; and so far have been running terrible on the stock map lol

Could someone that has a fully modified MSP turbo 2003.5 and SSAFC with 440cc injectors PLEASE post an excell spread sheet of their map so i can use it :)

MODS: 440cc injectors, Disco Potato GT turbo, full 3'' exhaust, FMIC all hard piped, and lots more. I have a egt and wide band and boost gauge too.

Thanks in advance,
If you could email me that would be great and post it too because it could be a great quick reference for other tuners to look at.

JamesPennState@yahoo.com

I look forward to hearing for everyone!!

James

Well I don't know about others, but I just open the fuel map in the R4 software and edit from there. You need that software to use the AFC anyhow.

On a side note, I've been tweaking my fuel maps a little and was had a dumb question. People always tell me to gradually adjust the values on the map and don't make large jumps like going from 10 at .5psi to 8.0 at 1psi. Though I was wondering, does it matter what value we start the map at? What I mean is, am I okay to have .5psi set to 9.0 (as an example) and continue leaning it out down the power band from there? That would only make sense to me since going by the patterns that other maps have, I can only lean it out to about 9.3 before reaching 8-10 psi, and that may not be lean enough.

Does that make sense to anybody?

Last edited:
yea, that makes sense, i believe u can start the initial fuel control at any number
if i remember right, one of the 440 maps starts at 0psi with 8.8 and leans out from there
no problems with the engagement at all...like no jerks/cuts...stuff like that

I've found out that Split Second has a map of their own for a stock MSP. I'm not sure if it's the same as the Supermap, but we'll find out sometime this week when my AFC arrives. This will be interesting.

Anyone with a map for stock turbo, stock boost, with hardpipes, fmic, catback exhaust, short ram intake, bov, autoexe throttlebody?

It would be best to start with the Super Stock map and tune it yourself. (for the best results) You wont find anyone with your exact setup.

i basically tried loading a few maps i found in here, but now its running way worse. does anyone have the map that comes preloaded on the ssafc??

You sure you dont have a Vac leak or exhaust leak? Do you have a wideband?

I mean if your tried different maps, dont you think that something could be wrong with the car instead and not the maps?

You sure you dont have a Vac leak or exhaust leak? Do you have a wideband?

I mean if your tried different maps, dont you think that something could be wrong with the car instead and not the maps?

I've checked all my vacuums and they don't appear to be leaking.

not just the vac lines, could be your throttle body, intake manifold, intercooler pipes. anything that sees negative and positive pressure.

Stock injectors weren't coping too well with my t3/t4 at 9psi. Adding more fuel only maxed out the maf. I'm going to try Kicker's 440cc map and take it from there. Will keep you guys informed.

Back