about protegegarage.com, thumbs up

:
mazda 3 2007 cai,rkm ss,adv. timing mod.....
now i was shopping for rods and pistons im overboring to .40/ it was .20 over already im boring again longstory...anyway i paid 2/28 around noon i was talking to ken all day trying to figure out whats the best way to order these oversized pistons, things get risky at this size theres no room for error. i wanted 9.5:1 compression .40 over supertech didnt offer this size with that compression and wiseco did but i guess it was more expensive i didnt really get to finish why he suggested not to do it, anyway i sent him 799 for the kit first then it would have been 75$ more for wiseco pistons...we had a conversation til about 1am discussing the options because the bore i have to do is so big; so anyone saying customer service is lacking i beg to differ, at&t doesnt even offer that...anyway i paid in total 874$ i woke up in the morning and my machine shop told me to bore and sleeve it would be 600$ i was pissed i could only do one or the other im in a rush and things need to get done so i had to cancel my order...i realized this wasnt meant to be rushed im gonna still build it but its on pause i told KEN MILLER this morning texas time 10am and my refund was in my account 15min later. I recommend his services to anyone

----build thread coming soon bored and sleeved block//t25 turbo internally wastegated 10psi// 200shot of nos//stay tuned!!-----

Back