a VERY important birthday!!

Sir Nuke

Okay folks....just how many of you look at the bottom of the front page and see who's birthday it is....WELL....today is a very important one.....NO...not me...well...yes its my birthday too...but

ITS ENRY'S BIRTHDAY!!!!! everyone should send him a message wishing him a happy birthday....after all...where would we all be without him and antoine..... :{D

Methinks the subtle aspersion to Enry's birthday was a veiled attempt to bring attention to Nuke's, as well. :)

No matter, though! Many happy returns to the Enry and Nuke!

Very Subtle

Nice touch Nuke.

Happy Birthday to the following members of the board
  • Enry
  • SirNuke
  • Toddcruz
  • Angel
  • JasonRan

May you all have a great day and be sure to eat lots of cake!

birthday_pig_cake_md_wht.gif

Last edited:
Re: Very Subtle

OurP5 said:
Nice touch Nuke.

Happy Birthday to the following members of the board
  • Enry
  • SirNuke
  • Toddcruz
  • Angel
  • JasonRan

May you all have a great day and be sure to eat lots of cake!

birthday_pig_cake_md_wht.gif
Yah...you said it!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS!!!

Syzygy said:
Methinks the subtle aspersion to Enry's birthday was a veiled attempt to bring attention to Nuke's, as well. :)

No matter, though! Many happy returns to the Enry and Nuke!

I too share your sentiments on this one. "The Gig is up!" Happy birthday guys (Enry, and Sir Nuke)

well guys and gals...the point was its ENRY's....one of our beloved leaders......and I hope you all sent HIM a birthday greeting in either a PM or email....

Happy B-day Sir Nuke...sorry I didn't come across any import models asking for you...maybe next time. ;)

Antoine said:
Happy B-day Sir Nuke...sorry I didn't come across any import models asking for you...maybe next time. ;)

thats okay Antoine, and thank you. I was just trying to follow your lead and wish Enry a Happy Birthday......oh and the models? I know they are out there....lol....in fact...I COULD post some pics.....well I would have to wait till I got home....the pics are there....and THESE pics not only have the models in them...but ME too...with them hangin on ME!!! lol lol ....oh the joy of car shows!!! :{D

the pics are there....and THESE pics not only have the models in them...but ME too...with them hangin on ME!!! lol lol ....oh the joy of car shows!!! :{D

Sir Nuke...got proof?....lol...good stuff :D

I remember my first import car show...well I was never the same after that wonderful day. :cool:

Antoine said:

Sir Nuke...got proof?....lol...good stuff :D

I remember my first import car show...well I was never the same after that wonderful day. :cool:

I feel ya here. I was never the same again either! My 1st car show was Hot Import Nights in Dallas on May 5th 2001.

LinuxRacr said:

I feel ya here. I was never the same again either! My 1st car show was Hot Import Nights in Dallas on May 5th 2001.

well I will show my age here a little...my first car show to SHOW in was in 1986, i think....somewhere around there. anyway, I took home a 1st place trophy for my class....really put a smile on my face.

Antoine....seeing as how you ask....as soon as I get back home I will get them out...scan them...and make a nice post of the pics....it will be MY pleasure.

Enry....your welcome...and thank you.

Sir Nuke said:

well I will show my age here a little...my first car show to SHOW in was in 1986, i think....somewhere around there. anyway, I took home a 1st place trophy for my class....really put a smile on my face.

Antoine....seeing as how you ask....as soon as I get back home I will get them out...scan them...and make a nice post of the pics....it will be MY pleasure.

Enry....your welcome...and thank you.
wow--in 1986 I was 10 yrs old. At that time, me and the fam were out at the track every weekend racing big mudder trucks! :D

Sir Nuke said:
...(snip)...and THESE pics not only have the models in them...but ME too...with them hangin on ME!!!...(snip)...
I know what you mean, Nuke! That stuff happens to me every day!

[smirk][guffaw] :D

Model's whiny voice:

"I just looooooove bald guys named Syzygy!"

Latest posts

Back