638awhp EVO vs 668rwhp Viper

spacemonkey

:
Mazdaslow
SRvidz and the famous black evo came down to orlando over the weekend. Spent the time dynoing at Aerocomp. Rumor has it that they will be back for the supra meet...and orlando will probally be sold out of race gas...lol Hope to get video of when that goes down.

4 people were in the EVO...quote from a local forum:

KevPSR said:
Just having a little fun...
Viper jumped a bit and got a car head start, and as you can tell..the EVO was rolling 4 deep. Not sure was roll it was started at, but we shut down was somewhere around 130ish. Enjoy :thumbsup:

*NOTE: I'll leave this link up for a day, I am going to need someone else to host it for me..so if you can provide host, throw a link on here please :readclose

RIGHT CLICK, SAVE AS
http://www.srvidz.com/SRvidz_EVOViper_lowquality.wmvftp://ftp.sysadmin-racing.com/videos/subaru/temp/SRvidz_EVOViper_lowquality.wmv

As soon as he find another host I will post the link. viper let off at the end.

nothing serious till next week :wink:

second video

video of teh dyno will be posted soon. Got to say its badass EVO!

Last edited:
what a tool!!!! "We just killed a Evo blah blahh blahh". After the fact the evo started 1car behind and the viper had jumped ahead a bit, then the Evo comes up in seconds"then the Viper let's off so he doesn't get< What a P*&$Y(jerkit) <!!!!!!!! That viper looked like it was going to be Breakfast for the Evo if he woulda kept going P*%$Y!(jerkit)

KevPSR said:
I'll post the video of the Viper race soon, from inside the EVO...

But here are the facts on that race...We were just playing around, as we wanted to see how the EVO did rolling 4-deep(yes, we had 4 people in the car during this race). The Viper jumped the gun a bit, got a car head start, and still getting reeled in. Good times.

Viper has a Paxton SC on it BTW

Thers a 1000 rwhp turbo stang that wants to run the evo. lol

I dont' street race or anything, but logic (in my head anyway) dictates that If I'm in front of someone, and they're catching me, then I'm slower and have nothing to cheer about.

oh man, that one guy was going to squirt in his pants. I don't know if they agreed to let the Viper have a car length on the start but that EVO was about to pass him...hahaha, good video, just listening to that guy in the end was so funny I was laughing out loud at work. hahahah giggle giggle snort :)

just want to say it wasnt a serious race to begin with. and im sure there will be a rematch...lots of them. there is no anamosity between the 2 guys...jsut highway fun. I know it seemed like the viper guy is cocky but its hard to say. how serious is it when you have 4 people in the car. But damn...that EVO was hitting full boost at 4200 rpm and it was keeping up with that viper.

Back