5th Annual LRP Mazda Corral

I was standing just a bit out of sight to the right of this pic:
5781273537_f35ac82696_b.jpg

I was busy helping to load the gravity feed fuel tanks at the #70, but could see you snapping pics :)

Have that photo on my phone. ;)

Mark, we all missed you. I know of at least 10 people who asked where you were. Next time my friend.

sucks i couldn't get there...still haven't fixed the cah...yup, next yr i guess!

josh, those pics are awesome! what a difference getting a little closer to the action makes! wow! can't wait to see the rest!

You were definitely missed. Next year for sure!

oh and Mark don't worry I took over your place. I called the dealership today. Exhaust is covered under warranty untill 80k, so the truck goes in on Friday for them to diagnose the issue.

Man, that looks familiar! From Road Atlanta a couple years back:
100_0194.JPG

(hah)

Josh, let me know when you post up shots of the corral, all of the signage, dyno, etc. Need to get this to Mazdaspeed Motorsports, Castrol and the other track.

Thanks!

ive got one like that of number 70 also
croppedfire.jpg

and I found out that a friend of a friends father is the driver of that lime green porsche. Im going to meet him and get to check out that car later this summer. apparently, he hates it. haha

I made it back to my house around 1:30 or so this morning. Surprisingly, I don't feel half bad at work today.

There's a reason why I say that I look forward to LRP more than every other event each year. This one didn't disappoint! It would have been nice if Mahk could have come, and Bruce could have stayed the whole time... but there's always next year.

LRP always an awesome time. Made it home for 10pm on Sunday. Was thinking about you people on monday will driving for my new job.

I hope everyone made it hope safe yesterday. It was a great time seeing everyone.

Luke, what can I say. Awesome host. Was great staying with you and Mac again. Only wished I could've stayed Monday.

Thanks guys, we've made it back home as well, abnout the same time as Phen! First off let me thank all of you who attended, remember it is not the numbers that we look at, it is if the owners had a good time. A lot of great things happend this week, we got to see friends again, both old and new, we had great weather, we all got Castrol Edge Titanium Oil, we had great racing and good food and drink!

Most important is that we impressed not only the Shinebox guys, but Grand-Am, the teams, Mazdaspeed Motorsport and the Castrol Exec and his wife! Here is what I know going forward, we'll have the Castrol Support for the remainder of 2011 and all of 2012 (Major events, VIR, LRP, Mid-O, Mazdaracey, etc.), whch means we will this past weekends experience. We raised a lot of money, have not had tiome to count it yet, but we will later when we get home.

Thanks to the NEPOC family for a great weekend, despite that hot ass weather yesterday, it was a blast!

Great news Marlon. Defintely best LRP corral yet for me. Dyno and Castrol are great additions. Much thanks to the whole Ohio Crew, great seeing new and old faces, even if some had naps, sorry Phen.

Mark, you were missed man. Hope the weekend got a little better for you. What's the latest on the car?

New job is going well. It's great to have a 8-5 job and no oncall or someone paging you. Seems to be a good group of guys and getting to know my way around Ottawa and the surrounding area.

Looking forward to next year.

When drunk people get bored.

<object width="400" height="224" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/107378452685992" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/107378452685992" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="224"></embed></object>

Edit: State Trooper on the dyno!

<object width="400" height="224" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/107384032685434" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/107384032685434" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="224"></embed></object>

Last edited:
should send castrol the perfectly focused shot of the castrol flag with the slightly out of focus beirut game in the background.

Back