409whp Yay

CWiLL

:
2003 Mazda Protege 5, silver
So 2night on the dyno the car made 274whp on 11psi. then we went up to 24psi and made 409whp. more details 2morrow im tired

Attachments

• IMG_9364.JPG
    IMG_9364.JPG
    437.6 KB · Views: 2,979
**** yeah, I was waiting for this day. You are the man, and answer your phone tomorrow and take me for a ride.

And I got my car back, give you a ride in mine on 16psi. Im coming up right behind you.:)

Holy crap.

And those numbers are from a Dyno Dynamics Dyno, making it even more impressive.

If you figure a 20% correction to Dynjet horsepower you are almost at 500, as you are in the 490s.

If you figure only a 15% correction (although usually it's more on a dyno dynamics than 15%) you would still be in the 470s on a dynojet.

Simply amazing. Nice work.

Congrats Cwill! BEau managed to get 363 (or 373?) before he snapped an axle at the track, this was at 18psi. Be careful that you don't launch it to hard! Oh wait, is your a car a Speed? Then you should be fine with those tough axles, punk...
Shoot me a PM, I'm redoing my calibration as we speak and would love some help on the idle areas. I actually had a problem with idling below 1100rpms until I changed the cam and crank sensitivites. Now I need to get rid of some annoying burps due to misfires.

thanks everyone. i want to make alot more. im gonna finsh my new IC piping, Bigger piping. Intake manifold and Throttle body. then a bigger backhousing.

Back