3rd Annual EECMM 2009 (This year is at ToTD)

Corbs

Banned
:
2007 Mazda3
EECMM09 - Robbinsville, NC (Tail of The Dragon)

Hey yall, Epic East Coast Mazda Meet is starting up again for 2009! This will be the 3rd year running of this epic meet. For those who aren't familiar with this meet let me explain. This is a massive multi day meet for the people by the people. By this I mean the location and date are all decided on by the people who attend it. Last year we had over 100 cars register!! We had some amazing sponsors like F2USA, TheXenonStore, Cp-E, TWM Performance, **********, Cobb, Mazda3Mods, and a few others who helped with discounted food, lodging, and t shirts. We gave away the new Cobb AP and Cp-e FullControl Flash. Wonder what we'll have this year?? Check out the following link, register and vote for a date. Please spread the word, this is an any and all Mazda meet. Thank you and feel free to PM me, AIM, or email me if you have any questions.

Corbet Vaupel
EECMM Coordinator

www.eecmm.com

corbet@eecmm.com

State participated in 2008

-Connecticut
-Florida
-Georgia
-Kentucky
-Maryland
-Massachusetts
-Michigan
-New Jersey
-New York
-North Carolina
-Pennsylvania
-Rhode Island
-South Carolina
-Tennessee
-Vermont
-Virginia
-West Virginia
-Wisconsin

can we get more??

This is fixing to be an EPIC MEET. the most fun you can leagaly have with your clothes on. if your planning on coming i cant wait.

WOW we are setting up some fun activity's for out there. whitewater rafting, Frolf (Frisbee golf) tons of runs on the dragon. skyway express and the hellbender. there is supposed to be some cool scenery along the whole way.

Last edited:
Back