304.9 hp 359 tq on the dyno

that car sounded stock...lol

and it took a while to push through 4th. I guess we all have 300 to the wheels if we found that dyno.

I that dyno is ******... That exhaust doesn't sound half as loud as mine, so there is no way he could be making that much horse power to the wheels with just a CAI (which of course you can hear) and bov. I am not sure what that wire is coming out of the door, but he might have the boost psi bumped to 18...or around there...

That wasn't mine I was kidding! Just look at my mods, there's no way I would be putting down those kind of numbers. All I have is SRI and rear motor mount. I'm probably putting down like 250whp tops. Not only that if I was putting down like 300whp I would hope my 1/4 time would be better than 14.37 @99.81

yeah.. 5th gear runs? strange.

HKS BOV on there.. sounds almost like the vibrant exhaust.. and I think you can almost see a FMIC also.

That wasn't mine I was kidding! Just look at my mods, there's no way I would be putting down those kind of numbers. All I have is SRI and rear motor mount. I'm probably putting down like 250whp tops. Not only that if I was putting down like 300whp I would hope my 1/4 time would be better than 14.37 @99.81

Not until you get some "real" tires on that puppy! (13.7 @ 99 here...) (wow)

The guy posted a reply yesterday..

its on mustang dyno!
mods are
custom installed garret FMIC

map sensor
straight downpipe no exhaust is needed
injen intake and thats it!
bov but thats for show really i only had one problem the spark plugs cannot support the ammount of boost they are stock NGK made for ford motor company i had to buy autolites and adgust them thats it
!

hey guys any body address the slow climb of the torque curve and the sudden drop. What mods would be done to produces higher power in the low range rpm?

that was on the mustang dyno and those are known for inflating a bit. it has a custom FMIC, a straight downpipe, Injen intake.
i've dyno'd more than that on a mustang. really not accurate in the import scene, but more shops have them so they are cheaper.

that was on the mustang dyno and those are known for inflating a bit. it has a custom FMIC, a straight downpipe, Injen intake.
i've dyno'd more than that on a mustang. really not accurate in the import scene, but more shops have them so they are cheaper.

Eh, I think you go it wrong. Mustang dynos usually read low.

Back