3" Pope Downpipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

mightyray

:
03 MSP Protege Black Mica
Is anyone interested in taking my spot in the pope group buy. I've deposited $100 so there is still $200 to pay. I've requested the flex joint with flange delete, but I'm not sure if he's made it yet. Get back to me ASAP if you are interested.

Hard to take a spot when you can just jump in and pay for one without "Taking" a spot.

(mswerd)

mightyray - how did you envision this transaction taking place?

I guess it's cool to identify a replacement as long as they are not sending you money (as you cannot sell things you don't have in your possession.) Then you contact thepope and ask for your deposit back, saying you've identified a replacement (so he doesn't get upset about you backing out, I guess.)

Is that you what you had in mind?

The other option is just to ask thepope straight up if you can back out. That would be simpler, as others have mentioned.

(mswerd)

mightyray - how did you envision this transaction taking place?

I guess it's cool to identify a replacement as long as they are not sending you money (as you cannot sell things you don't have in your possession.) Then you contact thepope and ask for your deposit back, saying you've identified a replacement (so he doesn't get upset about you backing out, I guess.)

Is that you what you had in mind?

The other option is just to ask thepope straight up if you can back out. That would be simpler, as others have mentioned.

Yes that is what I had in mind. I'll ask pope directly though and see what he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back