3 point Strut on the market by AWR?

MakeMeGoFast

Pursuit of HP happiness
Contributor
:
02' Protege ES
Haven't scene this posted anywhere and everyone is always asking someone to fab one up. There ya go. Its been there for almost a year.

newstrutbarpro.jpg

http://www.awrracing.com/blog/2009/06/01/teaser-shot-coming-soon/

yeah, beautiful piece of equipment. if i wasn't done modding my protege, i would consider that thing...

it does when you car is falling apart, and you dont want the rust patches to fall off when you start removing bolts.

O, I feel your pain, lol. Maybe not quite as bad as CT around here, but this car's rust is my nemesis.

O, I feel your pain, lol. Maybe not quite as bad as CT around here, but this car's rust is my nemesis.

CT isn't so bad, but we lived in upsate NY for the car's first 8 years, and they use a CRAPton of salt up there on the roads.

CT isn't so bad, but we lived in upsate NY for the car's first 8 years, and they use a CRAPton of salt up there on the roads.

I think it's only within the last 2 years that they started using anything but salt on the roads around here. They still use mostly salt... Dicks.

O, and this bar is very nice looking. I like my GT Spec, tho. ;)

I think it's only within the last 2 years that they started using anything but salt on the roads around here. They still use mostly salt... Dicks.

my next car is getting the ziebart treament. this rust crap sucks.

Did you try clicking on the link? It doesnt show you where to order or how much its going to cost....

there were 2 other companies that had a 3pt strut bar Carbing and i forgot the other one=( Nice product none the less.

Back