3 DH fucntionality Q's.. help appreciated

dougefresh_

:
2006 MS6 wwp
I don't know what my problem is, but I set my background LCD display to the reddish orange that matches our red dashlights. The profile w/ the LCD color and all my alerts have been saved and uploaded to my DH np. However, everything works, but I get the blue/gray LCD display and I don't know what I'm doing wrong? Where's the orange backdrop?

Also, is there a way to run the stock blue LCD background during the day, and the red one to match the gauges at night within the same profile?

LASTLY, I did a datalog earlier to check it out, and it worked fine. However, later I noticed my boost was over 20 (thanks custom alerts), so I thought I'd datalog a quick WOT run to see what boost I was holding. I know there's a 3 second delay or something, so I pulled over to set it up. I waited a few (at idle) and then several seconds later pulled out and went WOT 1st-2nd. I hit the "menu" key to end the log (as the manual says), but when I got home, my log was only 3 seconds, and all at idle right before the WOT run. It's as if when I went to stop the test, it backed up and stopped it 5 seconds earlier? I might have screwed up, but I'd appreciate some guidance as to how to do short WOT datalog runs while capturing all the data.

Thanks again, and sorry to be a pain about the DH... I'm just used to the AP, and I did read through the most all the DH manual.. may have missed something tho..

I appreciate the help =)

PS> Buy a DH, the thing is awesome.

Back