2Gig highspeed compact flash cards for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

02PROTEGE2.0

:
1999 Audi A4 1.8t quattro manual
Bought these bad boys in bulk, selling them for a good price. I've got 7 of them, selling for 75 shipped anywhere in continental US. they are 133X highspeed compact flash cards, you cant find these bad boys for this good of a deal... for rizzle.

DSC_0073.JPG

Last edited:
Just let me know, I need to sell these bad boys!

oh and just a note. the card says 120x, but i also have a lexar 133x 2G and i did a test, shot at full res obn my d200 and got as many shots off with one of these before buffer kicked in as i do on my lexar, so theyre just as fast.

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11174522&search=sandisk%202gb&Sp=S&Mo=9&cm_re=1-_-Top_Left_Nav-_-Top_search&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&Ns=P_Price|1||P_SignDesc1&N=0&whse=BC&Dx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntk=All&Dr=P_CatalogName:BC&Ne=4000000&D=sandisk%202gb&Ntt=sandisk%202gb&No=4&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1&topnav=&s=1

$65, reputable name, unlimited return policy.

Am I missing something?

well... true... that kinda blows my sale up huh?

look at it this way, not everyone ahs a costco card, and its on sale... i get screwed by the sale. haha...

holy s***.. i got screwed

well my fault guys... thought i got a good deal and was giving u guys a good deal...

poop on me.

well the good side is that u have a s*** load of large capacity compact flash crads to hold for all those kodak moment pics.(cheers2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back