280cc Stock Injectors w/8psi?

:
2k2 Pro 5
Does anyone know if the stock 280cc injectors can handle 8psi boost? I dont have an A/F Gauge atm but I need to drive the car.

Turbo - Turbonetics 62-1
Wastegate - Tial w/spring set at 8psi
MSP ECU

Also, anyone know where to get the spacers and o-rings for the 440cc WRX injectors? Subaru wants info I dont have.

Last edited:
Should be fine. But the stock MSP ecu cannot control 440's. Unless you have some type of standalone or piggy back
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

There are 2 Split Second fuel and timing units in the FS section for about $300. Best bang for the buck.

Last edited:
Splitsec is good.

But if you dont have a wideband or fuel management, I would suggest staying out of boost untill you get those. Unless you can go back to the stock boost.

Right now im looking at picking up one of the SS units. I am also debating between the AutoMeter Nexus WB to match my set or to go with the AEM Digital WB.

I took the car for a spin last night. Im not getting any detonation with the 280cc injectors so as long as i take it easy i should *knock on wood* be fine until i get stuff i need. The turbo is huge and doesn't spool until 5k so im pretty much N/A unless i go for boost.

While were on the topic... any ideas on how to get my turbo to spool at lower rpms?

Back