2017 CX-5 Faint Whine Noise over speakers

Who is old enough to remember capacitor sparkplugs and car radio noise from ignition?
Well, the last few months, I'm noticing a slight whine in the speakers while listening to my Carplay. And when
I notice it, is when I accelerate. Its like a faint "weeeee" that get faintly louder on accel, and lower on decel.
Its not horrible, but I suspect... LOL...since I replaced my tires, the ride is quieter and now more noticeable.

All I've done is regular maintenance (oil, filters, and recently brakes and tires). And I'm at 48,504miles on ODO.
Maybe I should get new plugs? but usually those should be replaced like.. 70-80K miles... not under 50K...right?

Update: reading this, I wonder if I should try replacing the Apple OEM USB-lightning cable with a new one.. its rather worn but not frayed.

I'd agree more likely your USB cord rather than spark plugs. It's a good first step anyway.

I have a charger that plugs into 12v outlet that throws out massive RF interference.

I notice it, is when I accelerate. Its like a faint "weeeee" that get faintly louder on accel, and lower on decel.

Maybe I should get new plugs? but usually those should be replaced like.. 70-80K miles... not under 50K...right?

Update: reading this, I wonder if I should try replacing the Apple OEM USB-lightning cable with a new one.. its rather worn but not frayed.

I think you are saying only the loudness changes on acceleration? Unless the frequency changes, then it's not the plugs, or anything engine related.

I would agree that this is the first thing to try.

I had a similar issue on a RAV4. Sounded exactly the same. The solution was to get a shielded USB to lightning cable. Totally eliminated the annoying whine.

Back