2015 Mazda 6 with Limo Tint

nicgonzo

:
Mazda6 Touring
Anyone else have their Mazda6 Limo Tinted?

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2015 Mazda 6 Limo Tint.jpg
    2015 Mazda 6 Limo Tint.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 17,771
Last edited:
In MD, cops will stop you and require that you remove that limo tint on the spot, or be towed to an impound lot after issuing an inspection ticket. If they can't see into the vehicle at night, you will not be treated kindly, I assure you. It might be different around your parts. In MD, 35% is the legal limit. 5% is looking for trouble.

I wouldn't be able to do it because of maryland, but man does that look good with that color.

I went 35% because of NC laws, but I wish I would have risked the ticket and done 20%. The blue car looks great!

Looks good I have 15% in all back windows and 35% in front two. Backing up at night is no issue can still see good, back up cam helps a lot I aint gonna lie. Wish I had the balls to do it like that. I know states govern their own tint laws and can pull you over but do they? a big fat no. Unless you get caught for some other infraction it will not be an issue. I have driven up and down the east coast in the past in shadier looking cars lol and no problems. Just don't go drawing attention to yourself and you'll be fine. Either that or you or a family member is a police officer in Indiana :D

well done. oh, you shouldn't have to worry about police. there is a guy here who has the darkest tints all round, but he drives a chrysler hemi, not a mazda, the police don't seem to bother him because he more than likely after three years still has the tints on his vehicle.

once he threatened to kill me.

Back