2014 Statewide Mazda Meet

speedracr79

BAD WOLF
Contributor
:
Protege
Ok well the next meet is to be in Austin but as far as I know no one has stepped up to organize something. So if no one does then it will go to San Antonio then. So there's still plenty of time for someone from Austin to step up. So spread the word and lets make this next meet a grest turn out.

I would certainly attend an Austin meet, but I only know a handful of Mazda owners and have to work weekends anyway

That would be awesome I had so much fun at the H2R meet last year but my car wasent ready if there is a meet there I will really kick it into high gear to have it ready. That accompanied with a 3 sisters cruise would be an epic meet. Austin is just a hop skip and a jump from SA. So lets make it happen.

A meet like the corksport meet at harris hill last year would be perfect. I know DJ who works at Harris Hill would be happy to let us do it if they have an open weekend available.

I am I ordered my coils and wideband last week and gonna rebuild my engine and bam ...on the road again...lol so I'm shooting to be ready fornext meet

I didn't run my car at the CS show but I have been to much better driving events. The meet was more centered on the dyno and car show IMO.

Not that I'm aware of. If nothing then we'll have to organize something here in San Antonio since we are next in line.

Like I say, as far as an Austin meet goes I don't know anyone that would organize it and I certainly don't have the time/funds to do it myself nor am I likely to drive outside Austin for a Mazda meet.

OK well looks like this years meet is gonna be in San Antonio but with such little time to try and organize something I'm thinking

Meet at Biff Buzby's on Friday or a big empty parking lot and have a make shift meet.
Sat meet at HEB for the 3 Sisters cruise then the San Antonio Raceway in the evening, or a dinner at a bbq place or something
Sunday a mini meet and lunch then go our separate ways.

I know its not much but its something. Also any opinions or ideas or any help will be appreciated

Maybe we can see if k1 speed way does group discounts and have a meet outside then race in the inside?

Well, I'd like to go to the 2014 meet. Where is Dynotronics based out of?

I might be late on this, and I'm kinda new here, but what does it take to organize a meet up? I live in Austin.

Back