2014 Meteor Grey Diesel Touring Sedan

:)

Hi everyone, been meaning to post this up for a while but never really got the chance. Finally got myself a new 6, ended up going with the diesel because of the torque and the fuel economy. Its been a great car, but having driven a lot of the previous mazda products, you can tell that its been softened up a lot compared to the original 6. Heck, even the CX9 feels like a sportier drive. But oh well, can't have everything, and for my trip to work everyday, the 6 is just about right.

I'll put up some pictures when i get a chance :)

If anyone has any questions re: the 2.2L SkyActiv Diesel, feel free to ask!

2013-12-24-13.23.29.jpg

Blink...curious where you are located to have access to the diesel variant? Are you in Australia?

I will be picking my new 6 diesel in reflex blue in 2 days time.......can't wait :)

Mr. Mojo - The 17" wheels came with the car. Haha I actually want to swap these for the 19"s

Mazda Virgin - Yeah I'm in Australia. When i was looking, my colour preferences were Soul Red, Meteor Grey and Black. Ended up going with Meteor Grey which I'm happy with. Soul Red would have been nice tho :p

Chaos System - Yup In aus!

Im getting 6.1L/100km average on my current tank, which is not too bad. I wish i would have tested out the petrol version as well, but i was a bit impatient when buying, and i sort of new what i wanted to get anyway so i didn't bother testing anything else for comparison.

The only car that i did test was the Focus ST :p

Blink - check out my post on the Picture sub-forum.
Have had it for less than 12 hours and testing it out....not as zoom zoom as my other half's 09 Mazda 3 SP35 but it's not bad.
will be taking a 3 hour drive on the highway in a few days time so will see what the avg fuel consumption is like. Currently 7.3l/100km but it has only done 80kms.

Some new photos I took today after cleaning the car :)

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/blink_me192/embed/slideshow/2014%20Mazda6"></iframe>

Latest posts

Back