2012 Mazda5 with Mazdaspeed3 Wheels

Your right man... I'm going to have SUCH a hard time finding a single wheel!!! (nervous) ... I will never be able to go to ebay and buy a single wheel, even though they have hundreds of wheels, and currently a few '10, '11, '12-style MS3 wheels you can buy individually. I will never be able to go to google.com and type this in: 9965187580, and click on a BUY NOW button to buy a single MS3 wheel!!! What should I do?!?! (shocked)

LoL Just when I think I'm safe.... someone always comes up from behind me and surprises me with their (bs)

Point I was trying to make is that buying them one off gets expensive. Glad to give you a surprise!

SonicBoy, this is the same guy who praised the Toyota( all I am known for is soft suspensions) Yaris for the way it handled and how it felt peppy, contrary to almost everyone else in the car world, and at the same time bashed the Skyactiv 3, which most in the car world like, so I would say he is easily surprised!

SonicBoy, this is the same guy who praised the Toyota( all I am known for is soft suspensions) Yaris for the way it handled and how it felt peppy, contrary to almost everyone else in the car world, and at the same time bashed the Skyactiv 3, which most in the car world like, so I would say he is easily surprised!

I only give unbiased reviews of cars I have actually driven, not cars that I imagine myself driving.

You might find sills in a Canadian Wrecking yard. With snow and Ice are yards are full of newer vehicles. Plus some of us aren't even sure of which side of the road to drive on eh!!

Back