2010 Mazdaspeed3 Officially Launched in Japan

Just got word that the speed3 i have a deposit on has hit port finally!! should be at the dealership first week of august! So i guess we can say we finally have the new speed3 in the USA!!!!

Wow!

More and more cars are becoming higher and bigger!

I parked my 2005 P5 between a 2005 3 and 2010 3...And oh boy my side mirrors are in horizontal line UNDER the door handles of both. It's worse with the 2010 3. I was standing at a red light besides a 2009 matrix...Damn it was like the guy in the matrix was sitting in a pick up!!

It's like the rear-end of a lancer...4 feet of rear end! Doors are huge and tall! There is no windows!

Companies says they make smaller cars and stuff...they are so wrong! A yaris is way bigger than my old 1992 protege...And it is supposed to be a SMALL car!

Don't like new cars....Meh...

Wow!

More and more cars are becoming higher and bigger!

I parked my 2005 P5 between a 2005 3 and 2010 3...And oh boy my side mirrors are in horizontal line UNDER the door handles of both. It's worse with the 2010 3. I was standing at a red light besides a 2009 matrix...Damn it was like the guy in the matrix was sitting in a pick up!!

It's like the rear-end of a lancer...4 feet of rear end! Doors are huge and tall! There is no windows!

Companies says they make smaller cars and stuff...they are so wrong! A yaris is way bigger than my old 1992 protege...And it is supposed to be a SMALL car!

Don't like new cars....Meh...

So true. Love that my P5 is low and sleek. Shame that Mazda saddled it with an anemic motor. Was 150-170hp too much to ask for in a sporting wagon?

Just got word that the speed3 i have a deposit on has hit port finally!! should be at the dealership first week of august! So i guess we can say we finally have the new speed3 in the USA!!!!

yep, got word that my '10 speed3 hit port yesterday, can't wait!

+1 lol an Acarina reference
/approves
thetick.jpg

my wife an I are picking up a Mazda5 next weekend -it drives un-like any minivan I've ever driven.... I've got my sights on a '10 MS3 - maybe next year. I like the looks, as after seeing how the apparent "mess of a front end" is very functional at delivering air to the engine and keeping a low drag profile. Check the video out at 3:34:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk3YZUxd0eg&feature=related

Spotted a new MS3 on the highway on Thursday. Too much goin on all over the front end of that car. Still like the 1st gen over this one.

rear...look how lil space there is for a wider set up...

0731091411.jpg

and the lovely dash trim to go with the rest of the dotted car...

0731090959.jpg

So i finally got to drive the new speed3! I must say I'm impressed over the new suspension much better stock for stock over the first gen! its still a nimble car like ours how ever i have chosen to pass on the one i ordered interior was nice digital boost gauge was cool but the thing that still got me was the look perhaps if they color match the front end it could improve the look might not but I'm sticking with my first gen for sure!

Back