2010 Mazda CX-9 with Pioneer avic-z120bt, dvd headrest, amp & capacitor

Mazda CX-9 factory camera

Hi Dre's
You can also use the factory reverse camera. The only problem is, the camera works with 6V !
But I made it with a little device who makes from 12V 6V and now it works with a standard Navi with RCA inputs
The pins on the original connector are
black = ground
white/grey = 6V
red/white = Video +
black/ white = Video -
shield = not connected

Maybe it helps
Best regards

Peter

Duerger,
Which connector from the car has the wires named above? Also, what did you use to reduce voltage from 12v to 6v? I just installed a Kenwood aftermarket and need to get that factory camera video feed into an RCA connector to go into the Kenwood.
Thanks!

Bought the Rockford Fosgate for my mids and highs, planning to change out the front and rear doors with Kickers s68 6x8 and will be powered by this Rickford specs is 75watts per channel but tested sheet inside says 94watts per channel woo hoo. will add pictures when done

Attachments

• rockford fosgate pbr300x4.jpg
    rockford fosgate pbr300x4.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 403
ty, i am not sure what your asking but i have a bose setup on the cx-9 and the installer used this pac mazato, which is an interface to use but you need to replace your head unit if you have a bose system, hope this helps
https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

Hello mainard1

Do hou have the 10 (of maybe even 11) speaker Bose-package?
And if so, do you have real surround now?

My installer maintained the Bose-amplifier but I now only have front L+R from all speakers and separate sub.
My aftermarket unit can output 5.1, would be nice to get it to work

Hello mainard1

Do hou have the 10 (of maybe even 11) speaker Bose-package?
And if so, do you have real surround now?

My installer maintained the Bose-amplifier but I now only have front L+R from all speakers and separate sub.
My aftermarket unit can output 5.1, would be nice to get it to work

I have the 2010 Bose, im actually planning to take out the bose amp and sub when im done with the build, i am not sure if i have a speaker in the middle but i will check on it when i get all my speaker installed, when i did our Toyota sienna 2012 it does have a space for a speaker in the middle i put a tweeter in there so i have one extra and will try to put it on the CX-9.

all my speakers are working

update

ok I finally upgraded my whole system

i kept the Bose factory 10 channel amp, this is running the 5 factory tweeters

I upgraded the following

front doors with Cadence FX8M4 (4 ohm) 8" 250 Watt MidBass Driver Midrange Car Speakers
https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Rear Doors
Cadence XM-68HC Xenith 6.5" 300 Watt 8 Ohm Loud Mid Range Car Audio Speakers
https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

I powered these with Rockford Fosgate PBR300x4

I have Brutus BRZ1700.1D and Rockford Fosgate T1D212

I removed the Bose sub and put the 2nd Battery where the Bose used to be.

I'll take some pictures later on and post it here

If you have a bose its underneath the cover, in the trunk you wont miss it

Back