2010 Mazda CX-9 New Owner!

ZOOMit

:
09 Mazda 6 / 10 Mazda CX-9
Bought a '10 CX-9 Touring this past Saturday for my wife, traded in the Odyssey and she loves the Mazda. I just got 24mpg on a 60mile trip so happy with it so far. We've owned a CX-7, Protege5, Mazda6 as well so not new to Mazda's. Just wanted to say hey and hope to learn a lot about this SUV. It's been a long time since I've been back on this site. Glad to be back!

attachment.php

Attachments

• CX-9.jpg
    CX-9.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
Welcome back and congrats! Very sharp looking- it's a Touring model in Dolphin Gray, right? Does it have the Black or Sand interior? How many miles? FWD or AWD?

I've always preferred the look of the 2010 Touring (and Sport) over the newer models because of the wheel design. The 18" wheels on the 2011+ Touring don't appeal to me.

Look forward to having you around...maybe the wife will let you drive it once in a while! (lol)

Is FWD and the interior is Sand. I'll have to get some good pics up. Is been raining a lot. It's got 53k miles. I'm not a fan of the newer wheels either. I drove it yesterday and really enjoyed it so she probably won't let me drive it again! Just put on some Hankook tires and got xm activated, mommas happy!!

Nothing wrong with that. We're a 2 Suv family.
I know, I drive a TL and after driving the 9 yesterday, I'm very claustrophobic today driving my car. I looked online and didn't find a GT even close by...I dunno...my commute is 120 miles a day sooo .....

Back