2007 Mazdaspeed 3 FOR SALE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

94jedi

:
98 Audi A4 1.8T t3/t4 Stg 3
Well, it pains me to do this but my car is officially for sale. Its a 2007 Mazdaspeed 3 GT, Black Mica, loaded with every option except NAV. It also has OEM wheel locks and the OEM Compass rear-view mirror. I bought the car new back in July of 2007 and have taken great care of it since then. The car is in excellent condition. No wrecks ever. It has only been to the dealer for the first 3 oil changes and once to replace a leaky radiator hose (this was a common issue in the 07s). I have done all the oil changes since then. It currently has 23,5XX miles on it. Its my daily driver so I am adding miles daily but my commute to work is maybe 12 miles round trip. The car has never been smoked/eaten in (Im a NON-smoker) and my kid has only ridden in the car once. The car runs flawlessly. I've never had any of the issues most MS3 owners complain about. Well, let me retract that, the car does squeak a bit when its below 40* but yea, most MS3's do that.

The car does have a few scratches as can be expected of a daily driver. On the drivers side rear door, there are a few scratches from some jerk in a parking lot. Apparently he must have cut the wheel too hard and scratched my car. Fortunately, theyre so small that theyre difficult to capture in a photo. The second to last pic is my best photo of that damage. Also, theres scuff on the very bottom of the front bumper. You can only see it from the ground. I will take a pic of that as well. The wheels are perfect, not a single curb rash at all. Plenty of tread left on the tires because I rotate them frequently and I dont drive like a lunatic.

2007 Mazdaspeed 3 GT Black Mica
Turbo 2.3L
6-speed manual trans
Bose/Leather/all options (except nav)
23,5XX miles.

Aftermarket:
Corksport Motor Mount inserts
TWM Shifter Bushings
XCar Link Ipod integration kit

Asking $16,000 as is

Let me know if I'm forgetting anything. Any questions, let me know! Now, on to the pics:

DSC_3646.jpg

DSC_3654.jpg

DSC_3659.jpg

DSC_3652.jpg

DSC_3657.jpg

DSC_3660.jpg

DSC_3661.jpg

DSC_3662.jpg

DSC_3663.jpg

DSC_3664.jpg

DSC_3665.jpg

DSC_3666.jpg

DSC_3667.jpg

DSC_3668.jpg

DSC_3669.jpg

DSC_3670.jpg

DSC_3673.jpg

DSC_3675.jpg

DSC_3676.jpg

DSC_3677.jpg

DSC_3678.jpg

DSC_3679.jpg

DSC_3680.jpg

I tried to capture the scratches here as best as I could but they're not very visible at all

DSC_3658.jpg

Here's a pic of the scuff. You can sort of see it at the bottom passenger side of the bumper in this shot:

DSC_3650.jpg

ID pic
0930091853a.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck selling! I tried to sell my car about 5 months for $16,300 w/22k on it and no one bit. Still a tough market to sell.

Good luck selling! I tried to sell my car about 5 months for $16,300 w/22k on it and no one bit. Still a tough market to sell.

wow man...well, the wife and I need to sell. I don't have a choice unfortunately. We need a bigger suv but I can't spend any more than what I get for my car. Thanks though!

$15k? That seems very low. I'm ASKING $17k. Doesn't mean I'll get it. I've already had a craigslist offer of $15k but I turned it down.

Mine has 43K miles on it; I might just stick it in the garage and leave it for 6-12 months so that the miles will match up with the age of the car a bit better.

You must be pretty unhappy with you pos work sled/ beater.

I certainly don't think it's a POS, I just got impatient to buy a new/different track rat and talked myself into thinking that a high-powered FWD sport compact would be an entertaining change of pace from my usual RWD German iron. It didn't work out that way, but that's not the car's fault.

Last edited:
guys, she's still for sale. My new price of $16K is extremely fair for this car and it's firm. You simply won't find a Black Mica GT, in this condition, with lower mileage, for less. The car is a steal at this price.

ps - I'll get the pic up with my username ASAP. Sorry for the delay on that.

^ Thanks for the tip! I might do that but obviously I have to disclose them regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back