2006 Honda Fit with widebody kit and more..

Earful

:
2003 MSP #1323
Went to a California Modified imports event today and besides the RX-7 with a LS1 motor, this was the coolest car there....A shop from the Bay area just finished building this and was out there to Rep. It has a K20 transplanted in it with individual throttle bodies....

Attachments

• 06FitwK20.jpg
    06FitwK20.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 210
  • K20Fit.jpg
    K20Fit.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 177
Sweet! I like the fit. Its a pretty cool looking car. Looks better than all those other tiny cars.

It was lookin tight....asked if they were going to run it on the strip.?.."No brakes"....guess they need bigger ones for that motor...

wow, tight squeeze on the motor. Not diggin the bodykit too much. Why is that lip thing sticking out of the bottom of the doors above the side skirts? looks absolutely dumb.

that thing was at Infineon Raceway for the formula drift yesterday,it was the sadest car there.

I there was a lot of cool s*** there.

i love the honda fits. the only thing about the k20 swap though is that it makes the car extremely nose heavy

i like the fit as well, I actually like it better then the Civic. I was very tempted to get a fit instead of the speed.....yes, you read that right. I wanted to buy the fit ( I'm leasing the ms6) for the woman, and get me a new bike. but the rates on the fit were insanely high. Heck, 450/month to just lease a fit sport for 5 years, and I am paying 500 tax included for the ms6

Last edited:
I just looked into leasing a MS6 GT and the payment was 550 amonth for 3 years. I can lease a BMW 335i for the same payment.

I just love the Fit but I do not know if can from having 245hp to 109hp. That would be a problem.

don't forget I'm in Canada. those numbers are canadian.

I just did the online builder for Canada on the fit. 444$/month for 4 yr lease. Honda Fit Sport, 5-spd. All I added was 16" wheels, hood deflector, and floor mats.

Loaded one was about 490/month.

Lease rates are 7.9% right now. That is REALLY high. Heck you can get a loaded CRV for $515 at a better finance rate

mikeyb said:
I just looked into leasing a MS6 GT and the payment was 550 amonth for 3 years. I can lease a BMW 335i for the same payment.

yeah, hmmm, ms6 or 335i? yeah hard decision there....sarcasm intended. Only thing that might stop me is repair costs on the bimmer but that is what a warranty is for.

Just goes to show that rates can kill car sales.

Newf said:
yeah, hmmm, ms6 or 335i? yeah hard decision there....sarcasm intended. Only thing that might stop me is repair costs on the bimmer but that is what a warranty is for.

Just goes to show that rates can kill car sales.

I work for a company that sells BMW parts so I would get the parts at cost and BMW warranty is 5/50K and you get free mantainance as well. I would rather have the MS6 because I do not see that many around here.

http://www.bavauto.com this is where I work.

Back