2006-2010 Mazda5 OEM Heated Side View Mirrors (Left and Right) - No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2008 Mazda5 GT
2006-2010 Mazda5 OEM Heated Side View Mirrors (Left and Right)

Pair (L&R) of NEW IN BOX OEM heated side view mirrors, not cheap knock-offs. Easy upgrade for Sport and Touring models to have heated side view mirrors. Selling price includes shipping to lower 48 states. Don't think you can find cheaper OEM glass shipped. I had a Darwin moment thinking I still have a Sport and forgot my GT already comes with heated glass.

List Date: 11/8/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2006-2010 Mazda5 OEM Heated Side View Mirrors (Left and Right)
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Last edited:
No one!? Winter is here and there's a how-to to make it easier!

Not only ice and snow, might I also add that heated mirrors are also great for removing misty covered side view mirrors too!

Free Bump. I did this mod to my '12 MS3(used mz3 mirrors). Easily one of the best mods i have done. I did my install in my driveway but i did another guys in our loading dock in under 30 minutes. Easy to do and well worth the money. GLWS

You got money, I have goods :). Seriously tho, I buy s***, sit on it too long, and loose interest... I still have some stuff that are YEARS new!

I am really surprised no one purchased these. I even contact two members offering a discount. Go figure. Ended up returning them to the dealer for a full refund :)

Mods - Canceled Panjo lisitng. Please close/delete this posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back