2004 Honda Integra Type-R

altspace

Contributor
:
1990 RX-7 Turbo II
My friend and owner of ClubRSX recently purchased and had shipped over from Japan this one of a kind Integra. Only a few exist in the US, but none have the options this one has. So I did a quick photoshoot in front of his shop. Enjoy!

integra1.jpg

integra2.jpg

integra3.jpg

integra4.jpg

integra5.jpg

integra6.jpg

integra7.jpg

integra8.jpg

integra9.jpg

integra10.jpg

integra11.jpg

integra12.jpg

integra13.jpg

I love all cars and the fact this one is all JDM goodness puts a smile on my face. Miles are in kilometers, I'll need to ask. Forgot what it was exactly. Also note there is no MPH gauge. ;)

1zlvsw5.jpg

Last edited:
True JDMness. The few RHD cars that show up at the local meet have only km/hr gauges. So awesome to see things like this. I have love for nice Hondas.

Also rare to have oem dark tinted glass. He plans to take out the aftermarket stereo and put in the oem navi unit. It will remain all stock.

The car is not registered yet and he plans to take the front plate bracket off for a clean look. He basically just got the car days before I did the shoot. In terms of importing....he has connections. ;)

Very nice. Too bad Acura opted to get rid of its cars' names in favor of letter designations. "Integra" will always carry more weight with the enthusiast crowd than "RSX" ever will. And to replace the Legend with the RL? Stupidity.

Very nice car, and great pics of it.

idk, looks like a plain ol' rsx with rhd. nothing special, except the pricetag...

good pics tho.

idk, looks like a plain ol' rsx with rhd. nothing special, except the pricetag...

good pics tho.

Are you kidding? Man you got to research what an Integra Type-R DC-5 is. Waaaay different than an RSX.

Last edited:
****** cleannnnnn the only way it would be better....championship white on the white type r rims ugh visual sex :)

Back