2003 Spicy Orange Mazdaspeed Protege $7250 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no point, you have proved nothing, thats all I am saying. Just wondering why you posted in a for sale thread?

The point he is trying to make is that he thinks he used to own or did... how that has anything to do with this thread other then saying hey you have my old car i have no idea...

The point he is trying to make is that he thinks he used to own or did... how that has anything to do with this thread other then saying hey you have my old car i have no idea...

It just seemed like he was trying to make a point with his first and second post, but considering that the OP has posted a link to 53 pix of the progress on the car and there are lower miles on the car...........it really doesn't make any since.........thats all I am sayin. If he has some information that would help a possible buyer (like myself) that would be different, currently he has added nothing other than he likes Razo shift knobs and had a Spicy MSP at one time. If he has something better to add, by all means........It just seemed like he was calling the OP out or something.

i see that big ODU building in the background, i know exactly where you live haha. if i wasnt moving to vegas i would buy it :(

thanks. highspeed, if its still here when you get back its yours. I just need the money now...

Yeah I understand, I would love to have it......but I see you having to sell this sooner than August 1st. I will keep track though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back