2003 Mazda Protege5 Headlamp retainer clip

rickyng_

:
2003 Mazda Proteg 5
Does anyone have an extra Protege5 Headlamp Retainer Clip they can sell to me? Will paypal you the money

Thank you

go check out a junk yard, I found two for myself in one...paid the guy 50 cents for each. 2004 Mazda 3 also use the same type of clips so this should help your search as they are in abundance...unlike our P5's

Yeah.... good luck with that - I'd be interested in hearing where you were able to locate one. Oh and just a small piece of advice, you may want to check the integrity of the little tab thingy (sorry, that's blonde speak for I don't know what the hell it's actually called;)) that the clip sits on - you know the thingy that allows it to "swing"..... mine was broken off courtesy of Jiffy Lube (who by the way has ordered me a new headlight assembly) so although my hubby was able to kinda sorta able to fasten it temporarily, he doesn't expect that it's going to stay on very long....

PS - Unless my hubby thinks we should hang on to the clip I have now (just in case), I'd be willing to give you mine if you haven't already been able to locate another.

Oops - forgot to say I'd be willing to give you mine once the new headlight assembly has been installed, sorry (another blonde moment)

Back