2002 Protege5 Partout and Aftermarket Parts

Going to part out as much of the car as i can. I dont have a ton of time to dedicate to pulling it apart so i will pull what i can when i can. If you have a specific part you want i will try to pull it in order of all part requests.

ALL PARTS ARE LOCAL PICK UP ONLY ( i dont have the time to ship as of late and dont want to hassle with shipping anymore)

ANYBODY I PROMISED PARTS TO I WILL STILL WORK ON GETTING THEM AND WILL SHIP TO YOU!

PAYPAL: Probin94@aol.com

DSC_4772-1.jpg

DSC_4773.jpg

DSC_4775.jpg

DSC_4779.jpg

DSC_4780.jpg

DSC_4782.jpg

DSC_4784.jpg

Good Headlight SOLD

Last edited:
How much for the fuel line from the FPR? and the valve cover washers and bolts? and the coil pack bolts? Shipped to 89139?

Bump for after christmas....need stuff gone make some offers. to the people i am working on parts for...sorry its taking so long. ive been car shopping like crazy for a new car and with the holidays i havent had a lot of time to dedicate to the car.

hey, looking for the rear brakes. calipers and brakets. lmk how much you want if you've got them.
thanks!

how much for the one fog light if you still have it?

2nd dibs on the fog light if you still have it

... damned rock popped up and cracked mine! -mutters to self-

Sorry...havent had time to work on anything or reply to most people.Our brand new 2012 we bought threw a rod after a couple hundred miles and have been dealing with that issue which is currently more important than the part out.

Sorry...havent had time to work on anything or reply to most people.Our brand new 2012 we bought threw a rod after a couple hundred miles and have been dealing with that issue which is currently more important than the part out.
James that sucks big time, I hope it all works out for you. If you don't mind me asking what car was it

2012 Hyundai Sonata Turbo! Not exactly happy with the situation...but Hyundai seems to be stepping up and are willing to take care of us due to the problems.

2012 Hyundai Sonata Turbo! Not exactly happy with the situation...but Hyundai seems to be stepping up and are willing to take care of us due to the problems.
Glad they are stepping up, sucks cause that's the kind of car my wife was looking at getting. Do you know how long you will be holding onto the MP5

yeah its an amazing car man it really is. my buddy has a 2011 and loves it. i just have horrible luck with cars apparently. ill be holding onto the p5 til at least probably summer time. its kind of hard to get out and work on it when its freezing cold. id like to get out there and get stuffed finished.

Are you still taking requests for parts? If so,

Stock climate control?
Gauge cluster?
Passenger side sun visor?
Passenger side interior piece on dash below airbag... Has little dimples on it? I'll get a pic ASAP.

I've or more but I'll wait until if you say your taking requests still. My P5 got vandalized and I need to fix her up. Thanks.

I need the rear tophats + hardware(especially the notched washers), and the rubber seating rings that the springs make contact with in the shocks.

BTW, have you sold the steering wheel yet? If yours doesn't have scratches/dents, I'm interested. I don't need the airbag.

Don't know if I said thanks already but I got my part no problems. Sucks about your sonata turbo though. Those things looks slick. Still, turbo cars scare me.

Back