2002 MP5 207000 Miles on it

Yes Yes .... I really like reading there are some others here with over 200,000 on theres. It is slow but I dont car about that at all the car turns more heads then any other car I have owned.

The ride is perfect around town no jerking back and forth and I can take turns with out having to slow down.

It is a perfect cruising car for sure.

CTt3P5 said:
Nice....this is now three P5's over 200k in the past two days I have heard of. I hope to have mine there one day.

There are a few of use 200+ out there. I'm somewhere in the 214-ish range.

I hope my hood looks that nice in 100,000 miles. It's already taking a beating from the wisconsin S&S interstate system (Salt & Stones).

I've got 140,000 on mine and it's still running strong. I did have to replace the pre cat but I just removed the pre cat and went with straight headers like most guys do that can get away with it. Don't use boshe parts or plugs in your car is one suggestion I'd give.

I recently purchased a red 02 p5 with 223,000. She runs great. Burns no oil but there is a slight grind going into 3rd. Figure it's the synchros seeing as it seems to be a recurring issue with these cars. Other than that and needing a little paint work it is in great shape. Saving money up now for a tranny rebuild and possibly a overhaul on the engine in the future.

welcome to the club, im at 204k on my 2002 p5 :)

edit: wow this is from 2009, wonder where the car is now. lol its 5am pardon me for posting

I wouldn't say first with over 200,000... I sold mine years ago and it was nearing 300,000. I would definitely change the tranny fluid. I used the GM synchromesh and the royal purple version with similar results.

Nah, mine was .25 Million miles when i sold her and she is still running strong!

Yers is just a babbeee... ;)

Back