2002 Mazda Protege5

Mileage: 145,000
VIN: JM1BJ245421628695
Title: Clear and in-hand
Transmission: 5 speed manual
Interior: Black
Exterior: Red

Full gallery of high resolution images:
https://picasaweb.google.com/105204698998264292923/2002MazdaProtege502?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCLHjhcuAgsTAdw&feat=directlink

Description
This has been my daily driver for the last 7 years and 80,000 miles. It's been a fun, easy to own, economical and practical car. We just added a Nissan Leaf to the family, and don't need two small wagons, so we are selling this one to free up a parking space. I've tried to describe the car as accurately as possible below.

Options

Factory Sunroof
Factory Roof Rack
Aftermarket Trailer Hitch (only used for bike rack, not towing)
XM Satellite Radio Installe)
Professionally tinted windows. Legal % for GA. No bubbling or discoloration
Pictured with aftermarket CD player. Stock Mazda unit will be installed before sale
Original manuals, window sticker, touch up paint, and all service receipts include.

Exterior Condition
Good exterior condition. No known rust or existing body damage. Small dents and paint defects as expected for a car of this age and mileage. Notable exterior flaws: Crack in windshield, small area of peeling clear coat on lower side skirt, small areas of discoloration on roof.

Interior Condition
Good exterior condition. Non-smoking vehicle. No rips, tears, or burns on any upholstery. Carpet in rear shows some staining from transporting dirty items. Wear and tear less than expected for a car of this age and mileage.

Mechanical Condition
Good mechanical condition. A list of recent major service is below, with receipts available upon request. Oil and filter changed at 3k intervals. Tires are Toyo Proxes installed in 2011. Notable mechanical defects: Air conditioning system needs periodic recharging, but works well when charged up.

Timing Belt, tensioner, water pump, valve cover gasket (05/2014)
Motor Mounts (05/2014)
Oxygen Sensor (11/2013)
Brake Pads and Rotors (03/2013)
Front struts, strut mounts, suspension bushings, ball joints (05/2012)

Location and Test Drives
Car is available for inspection and test drives with advance notice at my office in the Virginia Highlands neighborhood of Atlanta during regular work hours (M-F, 8-5). Evenings and weekends, car is available at our home near the East Lake golf course.

Terms
CASH sale only, conducted at your bank branch or mine (buyer's choice). I have a clean GA title in-hand, and will provide the buyer a GA bill of sale. Car is sold as-is, with no warranty expressed or implied. I will not ship, accept personal checks, money orders, or cashiers checks. Buyers insisting on any of these will be assumed to be scammer.

List Date: 6/20/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2002 Mazda Protege5 5Spd
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $3,800.00 (Local Pickup Only)

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back