2001 mazda protege mp3 part out(everything is up for sale)

so i picked up this mp3 in hopes of having another project badass bosted protege, i was told by the owner of the car it had a blown motor and a small dent but it was more then that s*** haha, im just going to part everything in it on it out, it does not have the mp3 seats in it, has ghost flames on it haha but i want everything on it gone so if you have something you want let me know and i will tell you a price.
that being said here are some pics
just found out motor is good and the head is good

mp31.jpg

mp3-1.jpg

mp33.jpg

mp38.jpg

mp34.jpg

mp35.jpg

mp36.jpg

mp37.jpg

grill sold
waterneck sold
driver mirror sold
head lights sold
intake manifold sold
alt sold
tails sold
tb sold
valve cover sold
engine cover sold
mp3ecu sold
wing sold
trunk sold
front bumper sold
rear bumper sold
side skirts sold
cup holder sold
sway bars sold
p/s bracket sold
random clips sold
glove box pending
hood latch lock pending

remember that all items are still on the car,it will take a lil bit to pull them and get them out to you,i do have a business to run first then the mazda comes next

Last edited:
lol he got some LX seats in there. will say that they are more comfy tho

prdracing is looking for fog lights. i'll holler @ him. what kinda suspension is that car running?

comfy yes,good looking no haha

i would rather get the kit all together
but i will do front rear bumper side skirts and wing for 400+shipping
make me an offer on the grill though

prdracing is looking for fog lights. i'll holler @ him. what kinda suspension is that car running?

ok sounds good, and honest to god i have no idea, i think they just heated up the springs cuz they are yellow not the rb red,does have all the sway bars though

heated up springs haha. only yellow spring i can think of off top of my head are goldlines

heated up springs haha. only yellow spring i can think of off top of my head are goldlines

these were like blazing yellow color haha i dont know what the **** happened to this car, small dent and a blown motor was the least of my problems haha

not that hard to figure out. i said 'real right actuator' first. then said 'sorry sticky l' (because of real instead of rear....not that deep bro) glad i can entertain you 3 then. eh, got someone who will do one for 30 already so i figured id shoot for someone lower. oh well.

not that hard to figure out. i said 'real right actuator' first. then said 'sorry sticky l' (because of real instead of rear....not that deep bro) glad i can entertain you 3 then. eh, got someone who will do one for 30 already so i figured id shoot for someone lower. oh well.

ok

interested in the front struts. but you cant drive it so theres no way of knowing if they are blown. how many miles does it read?

interested in the front struts. but you cant drive it so theres no way of knowing if they are blown. how many miles does it read?

we can check tomorrow and let you know if they are blown,it reads 117xxx on it

Back