1995 Acura Legend 4DR

Status
Not open for further replies.

paylew

:
09 CWP MS3
Mods, I know the pictures suck... LMK if I need to take new ones but it was cold and dark, it was the best I could do atm.

Okay, so my fiance's Legend took a crap last night (he typed the rest)
I don't have the time or energy into bringing her back to life. The car overheated on me last night and hasn't been started since. I drove on it for 5-6 miles and never even noticed because I live by a river and it was foggy... just my luck. I honestly couldn't tell you how bad off the engine is now. It was making some funky noises when I pulled up to the house so I shut it off and I don't want to start it. The current mileage is 201,669. Sorry for the crappy picture of it.

Other than the motor, the car is in good condition. The paint is in good condition and has recently been detailed. I managed to get the clear coat scratches out, but the previous owners scratched it several times around the door locks. There are a few door dings but nothing bad.

The interior is in good condition as well. The outer bolsters are worn and the foam is showing. I have seat covers on the seats that match the rest of the interior. The radio needs the code input on it for it to work but I can confirm that it as well as the speakers work. The carpet is in good condition. I do not have front floor mats, they were severely worn when I got the car.

Here are the pictures.

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

Right now, I'm not sure what it's worth, so the price is $1500 OBO. If you'd like pictures of anything specific please PM me. PM me with all offers. Thanks guys! If someone could figure out what's wrong with this motor or wants to put a new one in, it would make a great car to drive. I just don't have the time to repair it.

i looked at one around here in nc. nice older lux car, $1500 isnt bad but i am clueless about the motors for them. try selling it locally because i doubt anyone will look into it on here. good luck though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back