18x8 Rota P1 (5x114.3/e48/67.1) ?

Interesting, were your P1s 48mm offset I assume? How come you got rid of them so quickly? Just wondering if you noticed any ride/handling problems with the wheels like I mentioned on the last page. Did you notice the ride changing any between the Potenzas on stock wheels and Potenzas on P1s?

Yes they were 48et. Its been a while since I had them on but I seem to remember the car tramlining a bit more when I switched the wheels. I also had the same experience when I rotated my tires for the first time. I got rid of them because I tired of the black/red look very quickly and I wanted something a little more high end.

Cool, thanks. Was the tramlining better with the MS Rays? What's the offset on those? Still using the stock Potenza?

Cool, thanks. Was the tramlining better with the MS Rays? What's the offset on those? Still using the stock Potenza?

Still on the Potenzas, the car just rolled over 10k last week. When I first rotated the tires it was on the MS RAYS. They are 52et, I want to run a set of spacers to get a little poke out of them but I've been lazy about ordering them.

Got them today and love the wheels. They look really good on the CB. My old wheels weighed 47pounds each and these are 45.

29303730045_large.jpg

29303730044_large.jpg

29303730049_large.jpg

29303730050_large.jpg

Last edited:
Albone:

Let me know what you think of the Falken 452's. Never tried them but I heard they are pretty good. I personally love the Falken RT615's :)

Back