Not open for further replies.

AutoEuphoria

:
'08 CPW Mazdaspeed 3
Wheels are 18x8 Rota Torques (Gold)
+35 offset
5x114.3 bolt pattern

I bought these wheels early last year. That for sale ad can be found here:
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...rest-18x8-rota-torques-nitto-invos&highlight=

The Nittos on the wheels were basically gone, so I replaced them with 235/40 Hankook Ventus V12 Evos. The tires have less than 2000 miles on them, and are in very good shape. I'd estimate 90+% tread left.

Comes with hub-centric rings for a Mazdaspeed3 (73 x 67.1)

Wheels are in very good condition. Little to no rash on any of the 4 wheels. Wheels are in the $700 range brand new. Tires are about $150 each brand new. Total cost to make this combo (new) would be in the $1200 range. I'm selling these for $850 PLUS SHIPPING (probably in the $100 range) or $800 picked up (mid-michigan - will provide my address when we're discussing payment)

I accept paypal online or cash in person.

Pictures:

DSC09160.jpg

DSC09165.jpg

DSC09164.jpg

DSC09156.jpg

DSC09158.jpg

DSC09154.jpg

On the car:

IMG_6738sm.jpg

IMG_6784sm.jpg

Please PM me if you are interested, thanks!

SIDE NOTE: This setup will run on a 2008 MS3 with slight rubbing on hard bumps in the rear...this can be fixed with a slight fender roll. I don't know about other vehicles.

Last edited:
One wheel down to show the ring in the back, and the wheel itself didn't touch anything (I had pads of post-it notes under the rim of the wheel, which you can't see in the picture). If you aren't interested, please don't post in my FS thread.

Moved to Wheels/Rims/Tires section

Thank you. I actually forgot that section existed (I only have the MS3 section bookmarked on my computer)

Last edited:
Wouldn't have read the thread if I weren't interested.
Just thrown off by the face down wheel. Others may be discouraged by it as well.
Not trying to be rude. Just my $.02

Like I said, it was protected. I don't just throw my stuff around...I try to take as good of care of it as possible. Thank you for the interest!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back