16" Enkei RPF1's with Falken tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
Mazda MP3
So I don't have my mp3 anymore but still have these wheels and tires I would like to sell...

-Enkei RPF1's 16in rims with Falken Azenis RT615 tires (tire size 215/45/16).

Had these for about 2 years. Only used them for auto-x. 3 of the 4 rims are in perfect condition, 1 rim has a scratch on it (shown in pics). The scratch seems to be a surface scratch and has not gone down to the metal. Wheels have been stored in the garage wrapped in protective covers, so there is no UV degradation to the tire. Tire and wheel weight is 34.4 lb total. An amazing set for anyone doing auto-x or track events. The size of the wheel is 16x7 with 43 offset. The wheels have 67.1 mm hub rings (making them "hub centric"). I am also including the aftermarket lugnuts and "key" for them. The rims themselves weigh less than 14 lbs each. Tread depth is about 75-80%, there is alot left. I do not have any centercaps.

SOLD

Attachments

• IMAG0133.jpg
    IMAG0133.jpg
    413.1 KB · Views: 544
  • IMAG0152.jpg
    IMAG0152.jpg
    381.2 KB · Views: 497
  • IMAG0130.jpg
    IMAG0130.jpg
    416.6 KB · Views: 523
  • IMAG0202.jpg
    IMAG0202.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 400
  • IMAG0225.jpg
    IMAG0225.jpg
    444 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
Hmmmmmm.......do I keep my current order of Conti Extreme Contact DW's for the MX-5 wheels or do I cancel and buy these for approx. $200 more?

Damn, why couldn't you have posted these earlier yesterday....bump! :)

Hmmmmmm.......do I keep my current order of Conti Extreme Contact DW's for the MX-5 wheels or do I cancel and buy these for approx. $200 more?

Get these!

Lol, I actually had these posted a couple weeks ago, but it was within a different thread. I made this thread because I knew people would go straight here instead of just looking all over the FS threads.

You know you want these (naughty)

Seriously, I always loved rpf1's and would not sell them if I had a reason for keeping them. Performance on them was amazing. My stock wheels were the 17in stock racinghearts with toyo proxe 4 tires. I never wanted to put the stock wheels back on after auto-x. You could feel the difference in the turns, and even with quicker acceleration. The sidewalls are much better then the toyos and the tread pattern made them very stable under hard turns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back