#1104 is GONE

funnylittlman

:
Protege
Yup... I just sold my car this week.(shrug)

There wasn't anything wrong with her, nor am I going to get an EVO, STi, etc. Actually I'm gonna be driving a 24 yr old Mercedes LOL. It's a good car, and no payments = one happy guy. I'll still be on here lurking, and reading everyone's progress on making the speed..... well speed more :D It's been a great run. Thanks for readin'!

sideshot.jpg

Damn you FLM....DAMN YOU I SAY! :D

Good luck your were a damn good member...hmm is that a come on or a compliment?

MSP-#735 Thanks man and YES.. I love no payments! :D

Matthew- Yeah I told the kid about the forum, he might get on or not. He's actually got the funds to do some wicked things w/ the car.. and he's gonna keep me involved too!

Girth - yeah. I had to do it.. the payment wasn't TOO bad, but just getting a home and paying for a wedding will kill a guy, ya know! :D I'll still be on here, so I'm not really leaving for good :D

Micah- Thanks.. it does feel great! :D

EvilSRT- Do I miss driving her, yes I do miss huggin the turns, but really I don't miss driving her. It's a strange thing really............ :shurgs:

Yash- :D You comin' on to me?! J/K Keep in touch..

Thank's to all whom have expanded my knowledge of this good lil car! I'll still be on to help try to pitch in a few words once in awhile and edjumicate the newbs :D

Sorry to hear this man! What will MJM2 be without you?! Another good black mica gone... :( Keep in touch, it was great seeing you at the meets. :D Congrats on your marriage as well! I know how much of a wallet rape weddings are. :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about that, but how much did you get for it if you don't mind me asking? And what was the mileage?

Make sure you stick around!

~brian

funnylittlman said:
Girth - yeah. I had to do it.. the payment wasn't TOO bad, but just getting a home and paying for a wedding will kill a guy, ya know! :D I'll still be on here, so I'm not really leaving for good :D
I know all about the house thing. I am selling mine now closing on the 27th. I will have a few grand of closing on it then building a new one 3400.00$ for closing cost on interim loan + a few grand in interim interest, then 5800.00$ for the mortgage closing costs, plus 325.00$ for appraisal, 300.00$ for two surveys post and pre build, and some other s*** I am sure I will add in.
I will have 43,000$ to start out with from the sale of my home and be lucky to have 10,000$ in the bank when I am done. <O:p</O:p

Why would one do this you ask? Easy. Because when it is all said and done I will have a badass house (my cousin is a home builder) and the day I put the key in the door and move in I will have 120-150,000$ of instant equity. I will sell in it two years to avoid capital gains taxes and then build another with a 60,000$ down payment and put the remainder in a savings account of which most of the interest accrued yearly will go directly into Roth IRA's.
I won't reap the real rewards until the 3rd house so until then it's 2000.00$ a month house payments and wishfull thinking :)
I know that's not alot of money in some states but in Texas a 350,000$ house aint a bad piece of property.
Peace out FLM. Good luck and you are marrying a cute little hottie. I've seen her pics. (naughty)
Here a couple pics of what it will look like, well fairly close to it anyway.
http://www.msprotege.com/members/yashooa/allens%20house%20land%20002.jpg
http://www.msprotege.com/members/yashooa/allens%20house%20land%20005.jpg
Soild oak staircase, acid stain floors, nice columns in the dinning room etc.

Last edited:
I was born in Texas and the houses are so much cheaper then they are up in mass. A $350,000 house in texas is easily $600,000 in mass. Good luck to both of you. Atleast it wasn't wrecked.

Chris

Funny..
I will definitely miss you!! Please make sure you keep in touch with me via email..

yashooa said:
Peace out FLM. Good luck and you are marrying a cute little hottie. I've seen her pics. (naughty)
Yash,

Congrats on one Mutha of a house. I think that's one fine example of American Livin! When can I come visit? :naughty:

lisakay, I'll still be around.... just won't have the 'speed anymore

conekiller,
pm me and we'll talk :D

yashooa said:
I know all about the house thing. I am selling mine now closing on the 27th. I will have a few grand of closing on it then building a new one 3400.00$ for closing cost on interim loan + a few grand in interim interest, then 5800.00$ for the mortgage closing costs, plus 325.00$ for appraisal, 300.00$ for two surveys post and pre build, and some other s*** I am sure I will add in.
I will have 43,000$ to start out with from the sale of my home and be lucky to have 10,000$ in the bank when I am done. <O:p</O:p

Why would one do this you ask? Easy. Because when it is all said and done I will have a badass house (my cousin is a home builder) and the day I put the key in the door and move in I will have 120-150,000$ of instant equity. I will sell in it two years to avoid capital gains taxes and then build another with a 60,000$ down payment and put the remainder in a savings account of which most of the interest accrued yearly will go directly into Roth IRA's.
I won't reap the real rewards until the 3rd house so until then it's 2000.00$ a month house payments and wishfull thinking :)
I know that's not alot of money in some states but in Texas a 350,000$ house aint a bad piece of property.
And I thought my brother was all meaness! (chair) Why Yash, you do have a heart, (doh) almost sounds like everyone going to break out in song (blah) and start huggin,(wiggle) cryin (cryhard) :'( and all of that mushy stuff. OH well, guess I should join them! Hope you stay on the forum FLM!!!

P. S. I'll be doing the same as Yashooa pretty soon. Including using our cousin to build a badass home for cheap.(nana)

funnylittlman said:
Yup... I just sold my car this week.(shrug)

There wasn't anything wrong with her, nor am I going to get an EVO, STi, etc. Actually I'm gonna be driving a 24 yr old Mercedes LOL. It's a good car, and no payments = one happy guy. I'll still be on here lurking, and reading everyone's progress on making the speed..... well speed more :D It's been a great run. Thanks for readin'!

sideshot.jpg
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not my car's sister!!!! Dammit Arl! Good luck with the no payments, thing....God willing, My baby will still be mine because I'll find work soon.

A to the R to the L to the A to the N!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is up with this man?????? You are gonna be missed, even though you are still gonna be in the forums.....but a part of you won't be the same!!!!!!!!!!!!! Definitely still go to the car meets and BBQs, etc. Even though you don't have the Speed anymore, you still part of the community and a good friend. Blah........something must have entered my eye......I don't know this liquid substance coming out of it........

Andrew

Latest posts

Back