10 Speakers

special--k

:
Mazdaspeed Protege
Hey everyone,
All of the data sheets say the 2010 MS3 has 10 Bose speakers.

First: is that counting the Sub? Of so, where the hell is the other single speaker?

second: even with the Sub, i can only find 9. 2x side mirror tweeters + 2x front door speakers + 2x Rear door speakers + 2x Rear pillar tweeters + 1x Sub = 9

What am i missing?

Hey everyone,
All of the data sheets say the 2010 MS3 has 10 Bose speakers.

First: is that counting the Sub? Of so, where the hell is the other single speaker?

second: even with the Sub, i can only find 9. 2x side mirror tweeters + 2x front door speakers + 2x Rear door speakers + 2x Rear pillar tweeters + 1x Sub = 9

What am i missing?

The dash one that makes the welcome noise when you get in the car?

It does play music, you just have to get up on it to notice it, because it's a Surround speaker as opposed to a component.

if you go into the settings on your head unit and turn the center point on and off while music is on you will defiantly notice that it in fact does work and very well.

if you go into the settings on your head unit and turn the center point on and off while music is on you will defiantly notice that it in fact does work and very well.
In my car (2010), I only notice Centerpoint working if I'm listening to CD or iPod Integration Module. It doesn't seem to do anything at all for FM radio or the Aux analog input.

Back