1 week to get as many mods done as possible

hey hey, I got the job done damnit, and I had that thing wired up in 30 minutes, and the only reason it took that long was because I had to wire direct to the sock harness while working under the dash

yeah on the clips, try and get the left side out with a screw driver, on the right there is just enough room to fit your arm inside and push the clip in, well my arm fit anyways

thanks guys, i already took it out and got my new radio in. i was thinking of getting the pocket, but it'll just look weird. so i'm now looking for a single din TV to put above the radio, any suggestions. preferrably pioneer.

also, i have no idea how i'm gonna mount all my equipment in the trunk (kinda funny considering it's a hatchback, and i should have plenty of room). this is going to be a looooonnngggg project (hand) . but on the light side, the stock interiors sound excellent when hooked up to a good radio. now i don't plan on replacing them ( for now (wink) )

also got the cat back yesterday, but i don't feel like crawling around under the car, so i'm gonna just pay a shop to do it. neone know of a good one that won't charge me 3 hours labor for the 30 minute job like the last shop tried to charge to do my cavalier (uhm) .

i rob banks for a living, no wait (hand) .

actually i've got two jobs. i work at UIC during the week, and i work at my dad's store on Saturdays. i put in about 45 hours a week, and i've been doing that since 17 so i've managed to save up a lot of money. and now it's time to start doing a little shopping.

as for the tints, i don't go home till the night time today, so tomorrow afternoon i'll try to get some pics.

here is what i need to fit in my trunk:
gel battery
isolator
capacitor
rockford bd1500 amp
sub box holding 3 10" kicker solobarics (round)
pioneer 12disc cd changer

i want to hide the gel battery and isolator. is there any place locally that i can have a custom trunk made for the car.

i'm gonna have to have some type of custom enclosure made or something. i'm not in a rush, school started up again this week and i really don't want to damage anything on the car cause i'm impatient.

got my cat back installed today. i tried doing it at a local shop, and he said a "rough estimate" would be around $120. i told him to (blowjob) . i wound up doing it in 45 minutes at home. only reason it took that long was cause i initially tried to get it done without even lifting the car (smoke) . i got the stock system out, but couldn't get the new one in, so i was forced to raise the rear drivers side up. but that's all it took (first) .

i'll see if i can get pics tomorrow afternoon.

and i can't for the life of me find any pioneer indash tv units that are IP bus controlled(dunno)

Last edited:
hey shareef if you want give me a call anytime before 5 tomorrow and i can take some pics for you or just so i can check out the car too :D.

hey ricardo, what you doing sunday? i plan on finishing hookin up my sound system, and i still wanna check out your car. i was in a rush today so i couldn't stay long. well when you get a chance let me know what's up.

i'm workin till 4pm today. can i get the pics you took of the car. i gotta get a digital camera for myself again. and that means no lcd for now. :(

protejay5 said:
i laugh at all people that work sundays......
and I laugh at all the people that choose not to make time and a half for the same amount of work just because it's "the weekend."

s***..at least you guys have a job. give me a job, I will even work on sunday too :D and jose can laugh at me

even if i went in on the weekend i would still get paid regular hours so ill sit home. **** ill sit home on a weekday *laughs*

Back