'08 3i Fog Light HELP

:
2008 Mazda3 Sedan
I just finished installing the fog lights themselves for my Mazda3i. Thinking this was going to be a simple as hell install, I finally placed my fog lights in the brackets, but found the harness that came stock with my car is not what it should be. Rather than being the oval shaped harness (h11) (the fogs actually came with cables and everything too), it's a square like plug that does not fit into the actual lights.
The MAZDA 3i Fog Light Kit how-to install (M3F) that I used shows the type of harness the 3 should come with.
Mine are not like that.

Does anyone know if there is a converter of sorts so I don't have to mess with the fuse box and potentially ruin my car?

Note: Sorry I don't have any pictures. I didn't realize this until I looked at the tutorial again. And my car is already put back together.

Last edited:
So are you saying the everything fits but the wiring just doesn't match? If thats the case it just sounds like its the wrong bulb. Check the manual for the type of bulb needed. I can't thank of any setups i've seen where the stock wires don't plug directly into the bulb and the bulb isn't an insert and twist into place.

Yeh just checked the site, unfortunately they don't have what I'm looking for :[

Thanks for the help :]

Back