05 RSX vs. Scion TC

Sic03Mazda

:
03 Black Mica Protege
Brother is thinking of getting one of these cars: Give me a little feedback and which you think is better and why!

He is leaning more towards the RSX: heres why

Nice body style
tons of aftermarket parts
leather (option)
200 hp (same as scion....well the supercharged scion)
sunroof (both cars have them)
several turbos and superchargers out there for the rsx

RSX... in my book. My friend test drove a TC and you get what you pay for. Chinsy interior. All Toyota did was to just get the looks out there for a great price. The plastice etc. is just cheap.

RSX all the way

people say the RSX has alot of potential....a tad bit more than the TC but worth it. I guess he was looking to be different and get a TC but the RSX just does it for me....and I think for him as well. How do you like your subaru??AWD is nice...and regrets??

LoL.....am I going crazy...what in the hell did that music come from??

He is debating on getting a White or Blue one! Possibly burgandy...that would be kinda different

I told him to stay away from black...although it looks nice when clean its hard to keep clean.

Sic03Mazda said:
LoL.....am I going crazy...what in the hell did that music come from??

He is debating on getting a White or Blue one! Possibly burgandy...that would be kinda different

I told him to stay away from black...although it looks nice when clean its hard to keep clean.

I couldn't figure out what the hell was going on... The song started right as an mp3 stop playing... Closed WMP and it's still going... *sits there scratching head for awhile*

Is this Richard Cheese??

Last edited:
rizzo said:
I couldn't figure out what the hell was going on... The song started right as an mp3 stop playing... Closed WMP and it's still going... *sits there scratching head for awhile*

Is this Richard Cheese??
its KpaBap

he's looking at the rsx type-s i assume. in that case the leather is standard i believe. while the rsx-s is about 5-6k more then the tc, i think its money well spent.

i spoke to someone who owns a regular rsx and even he said its slow. the type-s is the only version worth getting. i saw one at the nyias last night and well it was impressive. it was painted this light brown goldish color. it was incredible

I'd go with blue over white. It's always nice to have an actual COLOR to admire when waxing the car and such. Besides, white cars look like ass in winter. No offense to anyone here driving a white car. :)

RSX...although oddly enough, every RSX-S owner I know decided they didn't like it in less that a year for various reasons. It's a quality, quick, nice looking car. **** the TC...that s*** is gonna be so out of style and lame in a few years. That s*** is gonna' go out like go-go boots and hula-hoops.

CommieSpeed said:
RSX...although oddly enough, every RSX-S owner I know decided they didn't like it in less that a year for various reasons. It's a quality, quick, nice looking car. **** the TC...that s*** is gonna be so out of style and lame in a few years. That s*** is gonna' go out like go-go boots and hula-hoops.

LOL....do you remember any reasons why they didnt like it??

Back