Back Porch BBQ MEET #1 --My House-- Winfield, IL- 7/18/09

Suspect987

:
'06 Mazda Speed6
Well my nephew will be up visiting and he's into cars so I figured why not have everyone over for a BBQ so he can drool over everyone's wheels.

I live just south of North Ave and west of County Farm Rd. For the exact addy you'll need to PM me.

I'll be grilling some steaks, burgers, and maybe some ribs. If their is anything specific you want you'll need to bring it with you. I'll grill whatever, or you are welcome to use the grill to cook it yourself. This will be BYOB, but you're welcome to whatever I have in the fridge. Let me know if you're interested, parking won't be an issue, there's plenty of space around here.

If you decide to bring something, meat/sides/munchies/whatever please let me know so I don't get it or so someone else doesn't bring the samething. Kids are welcome, my nephew is 16. Warning we have a large dog, her name is Melodie and she will love you to death.

I'm going to say 5PM, this way I have time to recoup from the meet the night before. Plus we depending on if we can stand later we could possilble take a cruise or just sleep off a well earned Meat Coma.

Time Change!

The List
1.) Bryan/Tim/Keyton
2.) Pete (Hopefully)
3.) Anna (Anna-Chan) Eggrolls of Gloriousness/Case o Dew
4.) Tyler (Saska) Plates/knives/forks/spoons/napkins
5.) Xander (Xmax)
6.) Justin (TheDoc)
7.) Joel (Fenrir) Peanut Butter Goodness
8.) Aric
9.) ? (Benoir)
10.) ? (Sp33dfr33k)

Last edited:
No sure yet but would like to make it

The List
1.) Bryan/Tim/Keyton
2.) Pete(Hopefully)
3.)
4.)
5.)

I don't think we have anything going on that day. i'll have to make sure though but otherwise, count me in.

ΔΣxτΞr;4658245 said:
oh **** i think youre right. damnit BBQ sounds ******* good.

edit: yes, this is JBASH. sorry suspect, i cant make it. better to back out now than the day before though!

Thanks for the heads up. This is much appreciated. I tend to grill a lot when I grill so if oyu can still make it, we'll be hanging out for a while. I also didn't list a freaking time... DOH!

I'll be there. Maybe me and your nephew will get along.

*I could also bring whatever you'd like. How bout you put me down for Plates/knives/forks/spoons/napkins?

1.) Bryan/Tim/Keyton
2.) Pete (Hopefully)
3.) Anna (Anna-Chan)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

Count me in as a maybe. I got something else going on earlier that day. How long is this going on?
1.) Bryan/Tim/Keyton
2.) Pete (Hopefully)
3.) Anna (Anna-Chan)
5.) Xander (Xmax) Maybe
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

Back